Saturday, April 13, 2013

Revised Post: TFTIM Lawyer Bill DeGaris

Again, I am unable to say exactly why the original post "TFTIM: Lawyer Bill DeGaris - 26 March 2013" was removed because Google have not yet answered my request for that information (faxed on 08/04/13).

Again, at a guess, it is me expressing my personal opinion about Bill DeGaris that is the problem.

I also wrote to Bill DeGaris, and DeGaris Lawyers responded with more threats but no clarifications, and quite incorrectly state that my posts 25/03/13 and 26/03/13 "...have no foundation in fact or reality."

Bill DeGaris and DeGaris Lawyers represented parents in legal action against St Martins Lutheran  School, Mt Gambier, and liaised with Commissioner Ted Mullighan, hosting several meetings between Comm Mullighan and parents at his Wehl St Chambers, writing to then Premier Mike Rann and minister Jay Weatherill, etc.

This is confirmed in the one letter (attached, again) that has Comm Mullighan writing directly to Bill DeGaris, identifying myself and other parents as "...your clients..." (Bill's clients), and asking "Dear Bill" to organise a meeting.

Unless someone cares to suggest that it is not a genuine document, I believe that's enough "fact or reality" right there.....anyone?...no?...didn't think so.....(apologies to those whom know I'm not writing about them).

Unfortunately I didn't write an exact diary, so I'll have to trawl through all of those letters and documents again...yay...but I think I was not actually Mr DeGaris's client until just after this letter was written, and I believe that the 'meeting' was the third or even fourth of several held at DeGaris Chambers, and may possibly not have happened.

I stopped going after 3 meetings in 2005 when it became obvious to me that Comm Mullighan was going no-where fast with the St Martins issue.

I cannot remember exactly when, but the first time I met Bill DeGaris was at the first parent/Mullighan meeting at DeGaris Chambers (mid 2005?- I'll check, sorry), attended by Bill DeGaris and his associate Nicola Atchinson.

It was Ms Atchinson who reviewed the Lutheran's Sexual Abuse Policy, and described it to parents and Comm Mullighan as "bizarre" and 'contradicting Mandatory Notification laws'.

When I and another parent spoke to Master of the Court (Mr Rice) about the confusion with the St Martins case, that phone conference happened at DeGaris Chambers, but Bill DeGaris was not in the room during that call.

These are the facts and the realities as I have personally experienced them, and I believe that this letter confirms...I'll say it again...the truth and the reality.

If anyone is defamed, slandered, libelled and/or offended by these truths and these realities, then they are defamed, slandered, libelled and/or offended by their own behaviour...Have At You, Sir.....

This Arvo: Post 100 - An Indolent Self-indulgence

North Korea? Bird Flu? West Papuan Independence? Global Food Crisis? Cyprus and the Euro? Malian conflict?......Nooo....some of my poetry and other wonderful, whimsical words of wisdom that....wait...hang on...that sounds familiar...uhhhmm...think I'll stop here......

4 comments:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. lemon law attorney in la

    ReplyDelete
  2. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. is aaa car insurance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here... Auto Accident Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. Online Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete