Friday, April 12, 2013

Revised Post: The SERDE Penola Rd Building Sale to Bill DeGaris

Over a week after it was removed without me being notified, and four days since I faxed them asking for an explanation, I am yet to be advised by Google as to what content was considered reason enough to remove my original post "The SERDE Penola Rd Sale to Bill Degaris" - Monday March 25 2013.

As per previous post, I also wrote to DeGaris Lawyers seeking an explanation of the specific examples that related to the specified "11 points", but I only received another letter with more threats and not one specific example of what is what.

I do not understand how I can have allegedly offended in 11 different ways and yet DeGaris Lawyers cannot offer one example when requested in writing, instead wrongly stating that my posts "...have no foundation in fact or reality."

I do not understand how I can "...propose terms of a complete retraction..." when the post has already been removed and I don't know specifically what it is I am rretracting anyway.

Given that I am unable to specifically acknowledge what it is I have apparently done incorrectly, I have reviewed the post and my information, and I am absolutely confident of the chronology and veracity of events that I stated in that removed post, and I am more than prepared to discuss any of the facts there-in...in any forum Mr DeGaris...

It is at best a guess, but it appears that me having an opinion about Bill DeGaris after my extensive dealings with him, is the issue with the removed posts...so no opinion, just facts.

It is my understanding that the iconic SERDE building on Penola Rd, Mount Gambier, was effectively gifted to the South-east Employment Resource Development Enterprise to be managed on behalf of and for the community of Mt Gambier.

SERDE then sought to lease the building via Herbert Real Estate.

A long advertorial in the local Lifestyle 1 magazine Issue 416 February 9-15 2012 confirms this;
   "Last year, when Bill started his search for a new home for DeGaris Lawyers the possibility of
    leasing the former SERDE building was on the table but Bill was looking to buy. Discussions and
    negotiations ensued and Bill and Lyn DeGaris became the proud owners of 19 Penola Rd."
       
"Discussions and negotiations" includes but neglects to mention the official Tender for Sale Process  which was handled by Malseed Real Estate.

This Tender 'ran out' and shortly thereafter the building was sold to Bill DeGaris via Herbert Real Estate without being re-advertised and/or re-tendered.

As per previous post re Mrs Coke, I have tried to establish the exact series of events following the close of the original Tender, and even Malseed Real Estate were unable to explain how Bill deGaris and Herbert's came to that sale.

I maintain that the SERDE Board have acted improperly in their conduct of the sale, and that there are also potentially Breach of Contract issues re Malseeds and the Tender process and Commission for the sale.

Please review the other posts re this issue and Tomorrow: ?????, but

Tomorrow Arvo: Revised Post - TFTIM Bill Degaris







No comments:

Post a Comment