Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Latest re Removal of 'DeGaris Posts'

I have just received (email 4.04pm 10/04/2013) further threatening correspondence from DeGaris Lawyers, which states that my two removed blogs "The SERDE Penola Rd Sale to Bill DeGaris-25 March 2013" and "TFTIM: Lawyer Bill DeGaris-26 March 2013" quote;
          "...are completely untrue and have no foundation in fact or reality..."

This is absolutely not the case, as the documents below confirm. I stand by every single word in both removed posts. I am 100% confident in what I am saying and I will continue to say it...and then some.

Bill Degaris represented parents in the St Martins issue and liaised with Commissioner Ted Mullighan and wrote to Mike Rann, Jay Weatherill, Micheal Atkinson, etc.

The facts of the SERDE Penola Rd building sale to Bill DeGaris are irrefutable, as follows;
1) the SERDE building was to be leased out via Herbert Real Estate;
2) instead there was a Tender for Sale process via Malseed Real Estate;
3) the Tender closed;
4) without being advertised or re-Tendered the building was sold to Bill DeGaris via Herbert Real Estate.

I will re-word and re-post the broader details of both posts.

DeGaris's email today goes onto threaten "...civil proceedings...", "...referral of the matter to police to investigate criminal defamation.", and "...future action under the Criminal Law Consolidation Act."

I'll add it to the pile.

I'm being a little self-indulgent, but this is absolutely typical 'Pariahtisation'. (previous post) When someone speaks out they get attacked.

My personal opinion is irrelevent because the facts are absolute and undeniable. If Mr DeGaris is offended by anything in this post, he is offended by the facts of his own behaviour. Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment