Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hey, where are you shifting those goal posts to?

Hello all, welcome to the blog. Apologies for yet another partial post. Have been lucky enough to get hold of a second-hand computer, just getting it reprogrammed and will have a proper post up tomorrow or Thursday.

I note that this morning it was reported on ABC local radio in an interview with Attorney General John Rau that legislation that I was told on Thursday that I could "expect to be charged" with is going to be changed. The exact legislation. This was immediately followed by the Commissioner of the authority involved (Neither of whom I might possibly not be allowed to mention, maybe), saying that the legislation that I am having enacted against me is too strict, etc.

Unfortunately, I only just caught parts of these interviews, but heard enough to know exactly what they were talking about.

John Rau stated that there was 'nothing wrong' with the legislation, it was just 'a bit strict'. It was the flustered tone of his voice, not just what he was saying.

How is this appropriate, that I can have my home raided, my laptop seized, and be told that I can "expect to be charged" on specific legislation on Thursday and on the Tuesday morning the Attorney General and the Commissioner involved are on the radio, announcing they are going to change the exact legislation.

Excuse me if I feel that this is about getting me...and I'm not the only one who thinks it.

Tomorrow: Do my damndest to get a proper post up.

I am Nick Fletcher, and this is my blog... laters, and cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment