Friday, May 9, 2014

Bloggus Interruptus 2

Hello and welcome. Sorry for the super-short post, but of course SAPOL have my laptop so I'm utilising a borrowed computer. This might be a good opportunity if you feel like it to go back through a few posts and have a bit of a look at the things SAPOL apparently can't lift a finger on, but when it comes to me they're on my doorstep, camera and warrant in hand. Having said that, the two detectives were quite polite, considering. 

Just to reiterate, as I understand it I am 'on report' with charges possibly pending for an offence in breach of legislation I'm not sure I'm allowed to talk about, because that might in itself be a breach.

And I cannot be any more specific as I do not have anything officially from SAPOL to tell me what I've done or what is happening from here. I was also repeatedly refused a copy of the search warrant, so the only thing I have is a 1-page printout of the legislation that I might be facing related charges in future, and a receipt for my laptop.

I will try and do a proper post tomorrow, I can only apologise for this inconvenience (he said knowingly) and beg your forbearance in these troubled times. Lord only knows what I'll be posting tomorrow.

I'm Nick Fletcher and this is my blog... laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment