Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day

Hello, welcome to the blog.

A Happy Mothers Day too all the mothers, grandmothers, and great grandmothers today.

Still no computer. Still no update on anything re; charges and the such.

I will endeavour to get a proper post up as soon as possible, suffice to say whilst also trying to deal with the deep trauma of having my home 'raided' by SAPOL.

It is ironic that whilst I do feel a huge sense of vindication, it takes its tithe and I've been sleeping/napping/snoozing 15-16 hours a day...and it's fantastic. I didn't realise how poorly I'd been sleeping until I had this massive traumatic, albeit anticipated event followed by three nights of deep sleep.

I've posted about this stuff before, and in many ways just accept that it's going to happen; it will work itself it (wear itself out) and that's just the way that it is.

In closing, I'd like to thank people for their support, and I will continue to post if possible.

Tomorrow: Hopefully A Proper Post

PS: There's some other stuff happening in the world as well.

PPS: A Happy Mothers Day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment