Thursday, August 22, 2013

Revised Post: TFTIM Stuart Stansfield

Hello India, Indonesia, and the USofA...welcome to the blog...and to the oft promised revised post that was pulled down weeks ago...and I still don't know why because I have received no notification...that's nine posts 'pulled down' now and I don't know why...

Again, the problem appears to be my opinion and/or language because the factual content is accurate, so I'll just re-use paragraphs from the removed post, so...

*Can't remember the first time I actually met Stuart Stansfield...I make no secret of the fact that, because of his extraordinary behaviour towards parents over the St Martins Issue during his previous stint at the ABC, I did everything I could to avoid him after his return (in mid 2012 following the 'retirement' of Alan Richardson).

Stuart always tries to be so falsely professional in front of others, but he has made no attempt to hide his dislike for me or the other parents. Other than in public, he has demonstrated an intense dislike even hatred for us few parents trying to get something done about the St Martins Child Abuse Cover-up.

He was/is aggressive, dismissive, and generally abusive, epeatedly blocking/denying us access to air-time.

I don't know why he has behaved like this; whether it is because he's mates with former MP Rory McEwen, or connected to the Lutherans, or just aligning himself with the highly corrupted 'power brokers' in Mt Gambier and South Australia, or some other motivation...but it's irrelevant...

His personal animosity is his problem for him to deal with in his own time, not an agenda for him to be pursuing via his position, from behind his position, with the ABC...unless of course his behaviour is tacitly approved and/or following specific internal directives.

Given the National and State ABC's refusal to touch the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up Issue, this 'internal directive' becomes increasingly a probability...I know from my vantage point at the eye of the St Martins storm that there is massive pressure being applied from the top down to keep this horrendous disgrace buried...not that it's so difficult in a society defined by it's pro-paedophile corruption.

I have no reservation in stating that there has been a concerted effort to shut me out of the Mt Gambier media...and so it continues.

(Personal commentary removed)...on June 4th 2013 Stuart ran a long interview with MP Don Pegler about yet another 60 bed expansion to the Mt Gambier gaol...it was hilarious to hear Stuart state that he couldn't get anyone from the Labor government on the program and then say 'we've got Don Pegler instead'...it's exactly the same thing and everyone knows it...

Big Myself Up - This interview covered all of the issues that I have been pursuing through the local media for years, without success, about the repeated gaol expansions (now from 170 to 340 and possibly more), eg, impact on housing, health and other services; type of offenders; and release of sex offenders into the community...it sounded like they had copies of my blog in front of them and were addressing it point by point.

And the whole line in that interview from Don "I'm Alright" Pegler, and from Richard "I'm Doing Quite Nicely As well Thanks" Sage, is the absolute offensiveness of 'be grateful for the jobs'...and that is still the line.

These two know full well that Adelaide is dumping it's sex offenders and paedophiles in Mt Gambier, yet are prepared to go into the public forum and outright lie in support of the Labor government agenda...and these are the people who supposedly represent our community...what hope?...but I digress...

Inevitably I ran (rang) into Stuart Stansfield when the Mt Gambier City Council released their 'Report' about me via The Border Watch on July 24th 2012 (previous post) and I called the ABC to discuss it...and Stuart answered...he had seen the article but his response was "we won't be doing anything on that."

When I asked him if he knew what it was about, he responded, and I quote;
          "I don't know and I don't want to know."
and when I told him anyway he was genuinely if temporarily taken back, suggesting that I should go to police but still refusing to give me any airtime.

Only moments into our first conversation since his return and he had made it abundantly clear that nothing had changed from several years before. I politely insisted, choosing to go around his refusals by stating that I would provide him a copy of my 'Right of Reply' letter to TBW, and then contact him later to discuss it.

TBW then ran a third of my 'Reply' letter (and no apology) on Friday 27th July, and I contacted the ABC again, speaking to producer Selina Green, who asked me (or I offered, whatevs) to call back, and I did, but she was unable to help me (couldn't, wouldn't, wasn't allowed to) and passed me on to Stuart.

Mr Stansfield was highly abusive, half yelling down the phone, "I told you" followed by "I've got a guest" and then just hung up on me. 

I did not call on the Monday to avoid Stuart and Penny Moorhouse*, but rang again on the Tuesday 31st July. (*I believe that Ms Moorhouse is following instructions to deny me access, and is to a certain degree therefore not responsible for her actions...just following orders.)

On 31/07/12 Ms Green answered again and I apologised to her personally for the official complaint that I was on the verge of lodging re Stuart Stansfield, and she passed me on to Stuart.

He again refused to discuss the Council report or apologise for hanging up on me, instead attacking me for calling the station "5 times" on Friday, claiming that I had nearly reduced Ms Green to tears...she said nothing to me...it was all a construct of Stuart's as he sought justification for what he wanted to do.

Stuart repeatedly laughed at and openly taunted me whilst stating ,"...your problem is that you're too insistent...you just don't get it". I asked him to put it all in writing but he refused, instead stating;
   "Don't be surprised if the next letter you get from the ABC is telling you to stay away for good."

Whenever I held him to account on any point, he just laughed and snidely said, "You just don't get it do you Nick?". He made this exact statement 4 or 5 times, eventually hanging up on me.

He was unambiguously indicating, without stating outright, that he was in charge now and that meant that I would not be getting any airtime.

As the senior producer/manager with the ABC Mt Gambier he abused, ridiculed and taunted me over the phone...and you just know he wouldn't do it to my face...

Just prior to Christmas 2012 Stuart ran a long interview with his mate Rory McEwen, in which Rory repeatedly, glowingly praised up St Martins Lutheran School...and naturally I called in to ask what the heck was happening...Stuart answered, abused me "Don't be ridiculous" and "That's not appropriate" before yet again hanging up on me...charming...

I have worked very hard to go around this extraordinary behaviour, and much to his annoyance I continue to call the ABC, mostly to correct faults in their reportage. Only a few weeks ago (May 2013) Stuart put me to air accidentally without knowing who it was, "Hello caller, you're on the air..." to question Tony Abbott's Pollie Pedal motives...I was polite and to the point as always.

Since I lodged my most recent written complaint, on the couple of occasions that I have had messages read out, Stuart has made a point of saying, "And regular ABC contributor Nick Fletcher called in to say..."...but nobody's fooled, least of all me...as others have observed to me, any time I am currently getting on the ABC Radio is clearly under extreme suffrage, and that Stuart's specific identification of me is purely so he can argue the case that 'yes, Nick Fletcher is getting time, just look at this...'

I'm quietly confident that he is keeping a log of these 'messages' for future reference...(geez, no wonder they hate you...they abuse, vilify, taunt and goad you...and all you do is write appropriate complaints and politely come back again and again with balanced, informed commentary...you complete and utter bastard-Ed)...thank you...

*This is the previous post from Wednesday June 5th minus my personal opinion. It is factually correct.

On August 1st 2013 I rang to speak about issues re the Health system and Millicent Hospital and Stuart answered, said he was "busy", and that I should "call back after the program" and hung up on me...again...I didn't even get to say why I had called...just a mouthful of abuse and hangup...again...

Other Issues: I have received no response at all from either the Electoral Commission or SAPol re my complaints (previous posts) about 1) the discrimination inherent in the Nomination Process, and, 2) the anonymous, libellous 'Comments' left on this blog, that were/are clearly related to the Federal Election, so I'll follow that up and post...

And more celebrations re the Gaol Expansion...be grateful for the jobs you're getting babysitting Adelaide's paedophiles and rapists before they move into your street...just super...

Tomorrow: The Gaol Expansion 

I'll say it again...Mt Gambier has been 'written-off' by the major parties as an expendable irrelevance to be carved up by big business, eg, Forestry Sale, Wind Turbine Developers, etc, and to be used as a human refuse heap...

And this has happened for some time, eg, problematic Housing Trust tenants from Adelaide being offered housing in the South East to get them 'out' of Adelaide.

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog and I'm sure I'm not the only person who gives a damn about Mt Gambier...it just feels that way some days...laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment