Friday, August 15, 2014

Believe Me, Don't Take My Word For It

Howdy y'all and welcome to the blog...very short post mostly about the blog...and to my own credit, I think, I've managed to par back pretty much all of the more abusive stuff off the blog...(ironically, getting to be not doing it's been largely done by doing it off the blog-Ed)...good call, but I best explain...I watch footy on the telly and swear like a sweary bear and get it all 'out there' instead of stuck in here and I do it because it works...furthermore...

Many people have stated unto me, some repeatedly, their concerns that my phones, Interweb, and even my home and/or car would be/are being monitored, recorded, tampered with, bugged, whatevs, either directly by SAPol and/or other state government authorities, either officially or otherwise, or otherwise 'contaminated', and in that context I regularly talk to 'them what is listenin' in' and occasionally drop in an occasional prepared falsehood that could only be known via such monitoring...(ah clever, so if that stuff comes up somewhere you'll know how-ish-Ed)...exactly...

Actually that's not true, well not strictly true...I mean, surely no-one would believe that I'm capable of and/or intelligent enough to be keeping a detailed log of where, when, and via what medium I set the sails on a specific load of shite and pointed it in the direction of the horizon...(sorry, I'm very confused...are you saying that you do or don't deliberately create false trails for those you believe are monitoring your communicationings, etc, in order to trap them into revealing themselves?-Ed)...no-ish...it's more of an example of how manipulative mere words can be...(I'm very confused-Ed)...

I did the same thing back when I faux-outed that gutless tool that left 'Comments' under the pseudonym 'Dick Stretcher'...it's about how just talking about something can create a potential reality...have I deliberately set fact-traps for others to trip?...(I don't know, have you?-Ed)...um, I'm not sure myself anymore...what was the question? nah nah gor' bless gor' bless...but I am trying to make a point...it is very easy to create very realistic falsehoods and I try very hard to not do that, even accidentally...

And I definitely do not make shizzle up...might get things wrong, miss things, etc, but I don't make stuff up...don't need to...the realities I co-exist with everyday require no embellishment nor exaggeration...it is what it is and it nuthin' but a Thang...(well, for what it's worth, I think you've proven quite thoroughly issues like the St Martins Cover-up, the Rail Lands Retail Agenda and associated Mt Gambier City Council shenanigans, and the problems with Wind Turbines, particularly the Fascism of the legislation...and a bunch of other stuff-Ed)...ta...

I'm doing this because as far as I'm concerned it needs to be done and if I prayed I'd pray for the day that I got up and it wasn't there to be done...the ultimate point is that I'm givin' it a bit of a go but I'm just me, it's only me...however, whilst there's always the chance of mistakes, omissions, etc, I try very, very hard and take this blog very, very seriously...are we all on the same page?...(sorted-Ed)...moving on...(not just yet-Ed)...

(I'd like to just make the point that you've been dealing with a raft of crushing personal issues that have fallen as were blows, and suffered the outrageous arrows of public opinion deliberately fueled against you by people like Rory McEwen who are specifically motivated by and complicit in the St Martins Cover-up...and that you have paid for it physically and mentally...and so have your family suffered, particularly your child who had their real father taken away from them by anger, stress, and mental illness-Ed)...cheers Ed...

Feedback: I greatly appreciate the support I get re the blog, people sending and/or telling me stuff, etc...nearly as much as I appreciate the derision that confirms for me that what I do in writing this is right-ish, and that ironically originally drove me to this blog...what I don't appreciate is the prime motivation behind denigrating me (and other parents involved), namely the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up...anyhoos...   

Just Laughable:...(damn, I know I did, in that I laughed so hard I coughed up a testicle...I 'laughed a ball', yeah?-Ed)...oh charming...anyhoos, when Grant King went on the ABC Radio this morning and stated straight off 'that it's really important to remember that the state government created the Health Advisory Council'...(it's hilarious because you've been bangin' on relentlessly about how 1) this specific 'Labor controls it'  issue is carefully avoided in ABC interviews, and 2) it's critical because it's control that compromises everything that is said-Ed)...indeed...(it's almost like they're reading the blog and trying albeit unsuccessfully to counter the points you raise-Ed)...almost...

But apparently I do owe Mr King an apology...(oh do tell-Ed)...because as part of that interview he stated that the HACS Board are volunteers, so's I must acknowledge his apparently altruistic contribution to the HACs...(are you sure that's what he said?-Ed)...yep...(absolutely sure?-Ed)...well he did seem to infer others as in not him...as Presiding Member does that make him technically not part of the Board?...(dunno, doesn't matter anyway, his connections with the Labor Party are hardly reliant on him getting anything for this one position-Ed)...very good point...

And another vacuous speech today from Premier Jay Weatherill about yet another plan, about 'quiet confidence' that Adelaide will have it's place in the world...strewth Ruth...('quiet confidence'...is that just a cheap manipulation to quash opposition or dissent by making it unfashionable to criticise or complain as we all sit back smugly and ignore the walls closing in because we're Adelaide and we know better than all the Economic Data, etc?-Ed)...yes, I believe that's exactly what it means...

Tomorrow: The SOWSVI Stuff

And maybe Banana Lord stuff as well...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...cheers and laters...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment