Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Suite Of What Suits Vested Interests

Hello Poland, China, Thailand, and Portugal, and welcome to the blog...and an exciting new concept for the blog, I'm going to critique Public Officials, Policy, Planning, etc...(orrr no fair, I got really excited then at the prospect of something new-Ed)...sorry, and believe me, I wish that I had something new to offer but Mt Gambier City Council just keeps serving up the same ol' same ol'...

(Ah no wait, sorry, I've just read the first draft of this post and now I know what you're on about-Ed)...but I don't do a draft, I just make it up as I go along, change it a bit, leave it 'til the evening, change it a bit more, etc...(you just make it up?-Ed)...well not as in the 'as actually factually accurate as possible' subject matter, but each post basically goes where it does and I try and herd it in the general direction of where I want it to go...bit like herding cats sometimes I can tell you...

(So this 'magic' just happens, yeah?...make it up as you go along, yeah?...sure you do...next thing you'll be saying again that I'm not an actual person, that I'm merely a linguistic/literary device you utilise to try to make the blog a little less 'preachy and lectury', a little less oppressive and bludgeoning, and be a bit more 'conversational' with at least attempted humour......hello?...hello!-Ed)...

Bye Bye Election: coming up in New South Wales as the ruling Liberal Party waves adios to 2 more members to Forced Resignations following revelations in the NSW Independent Commission Against Corruption that they had accepted and obviously not declared cash 'donations' (one of them from Developer and currently Newcastle Mayor Jeff McCloy-Ed)...indeed, and in the context where seeking/accepting said donations is illegal in and of itself, let alone the stuff about not declaring receiving cash, etc, eg, the tax implications of undeclared income...(will they have their assets seized? oh, and what about lying to the ICAC earlier in the week?-Ed)...

Firstly, I'd doubt it, but I understand what you're saying in so much as someone on charge for an as yet unproven offense of say drug trafficking can have all their assets seized until they prove how they payed for it all...(like disgraced, multiply-declared 'Corrupt' by the NSW ICAC, Mr Eddie Obeid, or his Australian Water Holdings mate Liberal Senator Arthur Sinodinos?-Ed)...exactly, there's 2 gentlemen who should have all their assets seized until it's proven that they're not ill gotten gains...(and what about these 2 Libs who just admitted accepting $10,000+ cash 'donations'? what else have they 'accepted'? why should they not have to explain every bloody cent?-Ed)...all excellent questions Ed...

That's now 7, maybe 8 Libs, including Premier Barry O'Farrell, who have copped it right in the 'nads from the ICAC their Liberal predecessors established...these 2 resignations demand local by-elections be held, only 7 months out from a state Election, and it's predicted that the Libs could be in for a thorough pantsing in these 2 seats...(and there's still a bunch of Labor Party shizzle searching for a fan in the ICAC-Ed)...

A Rude Joke: approaching, you have been warned...because I wretched my knee again getting into the car coupla' days ago and said to myself, 'I have a dicky knee', to which Ed said...(that's ironic, because I have a needy dick, aha aha ahaaaa-Ed)...indeed...to which I said, 'sure you don't spell needy with a silent k?' aha aha ahaaa...to which Ed said...(hey, is that some sortta' smart mouthin' masturbation joke?-Ed)...to which I said, 'what if it is?'...to which Ed said...(come over 'ere an' say that-Ed)...etc, etc, moving on...

War On Drugs: is two answers to two questions, namely 1) to where does our charming PM Tony Abbott appear determined to drag us?...and 2) what must he be to behave the way he does...(nice-Ed)...and re the downing of Malaysian Airlines MH17, he's back to his mono-tonal, repetitive best railing against the criminality of Russia and/or President Vladimir Putin and/or Ukrainian 'Separatists', et al, and dumping Trade Restrictions on them...

And it continues to be reported/stated as fact MH17 was shot down by a missile fired by 'Separatists' as backed by Russia and I really wouldn't know who to believe but I know I cannot believe Tony Abbott...(well at least you know who not to trust...that's gotta' be sumthin'?-Ed)...well it is, I just don't know what...the Mad Monk was way keen to get armed Aussies into the middle of the Ukrainian conflict, and is now saying Never Say No to sending troops into Iraq, again...(what? even the USofA is sayin' hey no way to ground troops-Ed)...

(Good News Though: that PM Abbott has announced a new focus on Aboriginal health issues-Ed)...ah, I don't think he has...(no, I just heard him, and I quote, "we must do what we can to prevent potential genocide"-Ed)...ah, yes, I can see how you might think that, what with the ongoing unaddressed epidemic of treatable conditions plaguing Aboriginal communities, Alcoholism and associated violence/illness, and the 20+ year gap in adult life expectancy, 30% of Aboriginal kids in state care, etc, etc...

And the term 'genocide' is one I've heard frequently used by those advocating for what are fundamental health services to address basic but debilitating diseases, eg, ear infections that lead to deafness and associated lifelong difficulties and disadvantage...but no, Tony's referring to the refugees stranded in North-West Iraq, apparently under threat from ISIS...(why is he so focussed on what's happening on some mountainside on the other side of the planet, but appears completely disinterested in what's happening to his own citizens, Aboriginal people?-Ed)...another great question Ed...

I Absolutely Agree: with serial Rhetoricalisor, Labor Treasurer Tom Koutsontonis when he says that Liberal leader Stephen Marshall criticising South Australia's definably disastrous Economy is, "the result of self-interest", only we differ in that I don't think it's really self-interest to criticise the damage that Labor's self-interest has caused...(good call dude-Ed)...it's largely Labor's self-profiting corruption and rank economic incompetence that has caused this disaster...and Tommy K can laugh in the face of all the figures, dismissing them as wrong, and he does, but the figures are laughing last Tom lad, and so is SA...last that is...

Last on every single economic indicator bar a few, SA is collectively the bottom rung economy in Australia, even behind Tasmania...but not according to Mr Koutsontonis and Premier Weatherill, et al...whatta' joke...

Peter Humphries Alert: as it is revealed a mother raised concerns with Families SA 2 years ago about the possible sexual abuse of her 18 month old daughter, only to be told by Families SA that she was "a paranoid mother"...and now her daughter is acknowledged as being one of the 7 identified victims of the Families SA Carer...and good ol' Minister Jennifer Rankine refuses to comment because she doesn't want to compromise the Court proceedings and then deferred to this week's latest Royal Commission...what a sad, sick joke is the South Australian Labor party...rank incompetents and serial Paedophile Protectors...

And regular blog availees will already be aware of my dealings with and resultant concerns about lawyer Peter Humphries and the pivotal role that he played in betraying myself and other parents re the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up...so when I hear him speaking on behalf of that mother I immediately have the previously defined concerns that he's there yet again performing the role of smiling serpent, professing support and sympathy but really collecting sensitive information and providing loaded pro-paedophile advice...  

Why I Love Smokin':...(sorry?-Ed)...Joe Hockey, our illustrious Federal Treasurer Smokin' Joe Hockey...I love him because every day he lifts me up and makes me feel good about myself by being such an absolute arsehole...(hoho, so much for a new blog all about decorum and shizzle-Ed)...forget that...today Joe stated that his 'ít's not a tax, it's a fuel levy'...(that in one interview became the 'you can call it a rabbit if you want to' fuel levy-Ed)...indeed, the smug prick, well today Joe has delightfully observed 'that it'll be the upper and middle classes who will get slugged the most, because the poor don't have cars and if they do they don't go very far'...

(Orr no fair, you really had me going there, thinking Joe had come up with some new doozy, but you could at least have kept it realistic-Ed)...not a word of a lie...(deadset?-Ed)...deadset...(we don't go very far in our cars we don't have, yeah?-Ed)...honest, that's what he said...good ol' Smokin' Joe and his stogie-gobbing compadre Mathias 'Always Blue' Cormann...('Always Blue'? does he suffer a depressive condition like you do?-Ed)...ahh no no, not that I'm aware of...he's a Liberal whom like most Conservatives always wears a blue tie...(yes but oh no, I get it...that's a shocker...'my tie is always blue'...atrocious-Ed)...

Please find attached the letter from Mt Gambier Mayor Steve Perryman and the, wait for it...(I'm not sure I can, I'm so excited yeeeeeee-Ed)...the new Mt Gambier Tourism Industry Working Party...(woohoo...what's that then?-Ed)...that's bullshit, that's what that is...and Steve is the Chairperson because Steve is all about the people...(what absolute bollocks-Ed)...nobody in Mt Gambier believes that Steve does anything for anyone other than Steve...(and a few things for his mates who have stuff for Steve-Ed)...well quite...and oh my gourd, it's former MP Rory McEwen...

Now I don't know much about some of these people and nuthin' at all 'bout a couple of them, but I do know enough about who I do know to know that this is a farcical joke...Rory McEwen has caused untold devastation to the South-East, the states entire economy, and the supposed Child Protection System with his self-obsessed dysfunction...I re-iterate that Rory is directly responsible for the current Child Rape crises in Families SA because he was aware of this gross dysfunction in 2002, particularly re the St Martins Cover-up case, and yet he made the decisions he did...

(That's right, he repeatedly stated way back in August 2002 that he'd help parents with St Martins and help 'fix the dysfunctional system', etc, and then signed on with the Rann/Weatherill Labor government and immediately started attacking parents as the only problem at St Martins-Ed)...indeed he did Ed, indeed he did...which leads straight back around to Steve Perryman...here you have arguably the 2 most complicit persons in Mt Gambier re the St Martins Cover-up...

But I digress and because this has blown out, a Part II,

Tomorrow: More ASOWSVI

And I haven't attached that article, this post's long enough, but will make it part of tomorrow's post...oh, and the latest Banana Lord stuff...apparently I've been 'apprehension reported' or something but not charged, yet, and it's being apparently looked at by the 'Criminal Justice Unit for adjudication'...no idea really what that means either...(ludicrous-Ed)...if it weren't so serious, yes...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...cheers and laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment