Sunday, August 17, 2014

ASOWSVI Part III - Banana Dramas

Hello and welcome to the blog Romania, Moldova, Ukraine, and the USofA...and another attempt by me to actually finish the stuff about the ludicrous 'new' Tourism work group thingy, and other bizzo  ***(please excuse no post yesterday, but I won't actually apologise for a 'hit the wall' kind of day, sleeping probably 18hrs, albeit mostly on the couch...had nothing to contribute to the world other than an angry post that would have only needed re-writing...hence some of this post is heavily expurgated bits from yesterday)***...

Joe Goes to Booboo Town: as our illustrious Treasurer Joe Hockey suddenly decides after days of furiously defending his 'the poor don't have cars' comments, well now he's decided to apologise for his 'poor choice of language', or as it's being reported 'his gaffe'...and we go now live to Bridget and the new TMGI Believometer 3000...hello there Bridget...(yes hi Nick-B)...and how did you go with Joe Hockey's numbers and the Believometer?...

(As expected Nick, when we fed Joe's data into the Believometer it whistled, shook violently for several seconds, then jets of steam shot out in a coupla' places-B)...I didn't realise it ran on steam Bridg...(it doesn't Nick...but we then added Joe's statements about how us poor people don't need to fear that he's out to get us with his Budget-B)...oh yes, and how did that go?...(well at first we couldn't even get the Believometer to accept the data-B)...ahaa, well it's not stupid Bridg...(indeed, so we threatened to pull the plug on it completely, and then scrap it and turn it into dog food cans, and it agreed to co-operate-B)...terrific, and the result?...

(It appeared to gag, then bounced off it's mountings and across the room-B)...very animated Bridg...(yeah, then some more violent shaking, and finally some rivets flew off, it dumped all it's lubricants on the floor, rattled, wheezed, and fell over...I think we've killed it Nick-B)...mmm, some insightful commentary there from the Believometer...thanks Bridg...(nah, it's rooted Nick, back to you in the studio-B)...mmm, yes...certainly food for thought...and coming up, the man who did a quirky thing and put it on the Interwebtube and some people looked at it...

And then last evening I saw Joe make a point of getting into the driver's seat of his government car/his own car/whatevs, clearly in response to all the angry idiots who lambasted him for his bludgeoning hypocrisy about the poor not gettin' very far if they even own a car (seen several versions of this happening but may be one incident from different angles)...he ought to be made to come live without a car in Mt Gambier, Sow Straya's largest Regional city, and see how far he gets...(and make it 'round Christmas/New Years or Easter when there's no bus running on the public holidays-Ed)...ooo you're wicked you are...
  
The Rage Of Entitlement: is what's good for the goose being meted out to the shreckin' gander...(and 'ave a gander at this prick's front-Ed)...steady big fella', but I empathise with your frustration and annoyance that Treasurer Joe Hockey would behave in the way that he does, he who has been constantly spewing his Class-structured bastardry into the public forum with the mantra "the Age of Entitlement is over" ...(unless you're a shreckin' multi-millionaire who still claims public money via "Travel Entitlements" even though you stay at your own home in Canberra only kilometres from your workplace-Ed)...indeed...

Mr Hockey stays at his (his wife's?) $1.3million house when he's in Canberra but continues to claim his parliamentary Travel/Accommodation Entitlements, eg, using chauffeur driven government cars, taxis, hire cars and his own car to a total of approx $200,000 over the last 4 years...(can we please move on because I'm about to get way sweary-Ed)...absolutely, but not before I make the hilarious observation that by his own definition Smokin' Joe is a poor man because he doesn't drive very far to get from work to home...(there's nuthin' funny about any of that-Ed)...fair enough, sorry... 

We're Alive: indeed we exist...(no really?-Ed)...yes it's true, ABC News24 channel now includes Adelaide on it's ad...hallelujah...(yeah but in the Eastern states they'll still be saying 'where?'-Ed)...and if they do know, it'll be to laugh nervously at us because they'll probably be seeing yet another Child Abuse Cover-up and/or bizarre mass murder story from funny ol' SA...

(And why wouldn't they think that of SA full stop?-Ed)...indeed I think they already do...I've already posted about the proliferation of paedophile/murder jokes that accompany any mention of SA on any alleged comedy/panel show from the Eastern states...(exactly, and it doesn't help that the last few weeks, months even, have been a daily headline about the Rape of toddlers in State Care, the disappearance and/or denials of the Labor Party Ministers who are wholly, entirely responsible for the Institutionalised Paedophile Corruption in South Australia-Ed)...

Today's Headline: ain't gunna' help because it's that a senior SAPol officer has been charged (arrested?) with 'Under-age Sex', which is a politer way of saying that he committed Statutory Rape against a young teenager...(good thing that Premier Jay Weatherill didn't choose a senior paedophile cop to be the head of the Education Dept-Ed)...oh you mean......(Tony-TH)...Tony...(nnnHarrison-TH)...Tony Harrison there...(indeed I do-Ed)...I'll cover this tomorrow...

In closing...(already?-Ed)...I'd just like to update the Banana Lord stuff...(so we're actually a long way from finished-Ed)...no no, I'll be brief...I've nothing to add other than more confusion...please refer previous posts re the SAPol 'Raid' of my home on 7th/8th May 2014, where 2 Anti-Corruption detectives (from Adelaide) "seized" my laptop as "evidence" for "the DPP" and repeatedly told me that I should "expect to be charged" although they couldn't tell me exactly what with...(something about the posts re the Banana Lord on this 'ere blog-Ed)...indeed...and/or whether or not I can discuss it, etc...

So, they knew who it was writing the blog and where to find me because I put my name to every post, came to my home, took my laptop, and then left...but then I have had to go after these people, Banana Lord and SAPol alike to ask when and/or if I'm going to be charged, etc...and the response from the Banana Lord is that I can phone a friend, family, lawyer, and/or doctor, but I still don't know what it is exactly I've done and nor has the Banana Lord even acknowledged the repeated requests for an explanation/definitions of their own legislation...

Nor has the Banana Lord answered the questions re placing of this matter on the Public Record by Mt Gambier City Council back at their May 2014 meeting, and whether or not that means I can talk about it now, or, even if I'm never charged, does that mean that I'll still never be able to talk about it...(so ludicrous...it's on the public Record but you whom actually created the whole situation and is yet still 'facing charges' cannot talk about it-Ed)...probably not, but I don't even know that for sure, I'm basically just following legal advice to err on the side of caution...(fair enough-Ed)...

You'll excuse me if I feel like this whole Banana Lord legislation is about metaphorically beating Dissenters and Questioners with a big albeit undefined stick, with the threat of further beatings even if you don't get charged, eg, I could be continually raided and there's nothing I can do about it and I've had the hanging over me for 3 months already, and for how long to come?...the SAPol Commissioner gives his officers 6 month long open-ended, go anywhere, do whatevs Search Warrants and if you want to complain you can go to the Police Complaints Authority, as run by police...totally unaccountable total power guarantees total corruption...

As I am apparently allowed to specifically discuss the 'Raidy' thing and associated SAPol stuff, and because after 12 years of being subjected to a bizarre pitched battle with SAPol over their gross and apparently quite deliberate failures to conduct any sort of official investigation of the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up and teacher Glyn Dorling, you'll also appreciate that I'm more than a little concerned to be anywhere near any SAPol officer...

In My Defense: this conflict with SAPol has not stopped me from behaving respectfully in the appropriate situations, eg, the time I went into Mt Gambier SAPol Station and politely insisted they interview me re the violent assault committed by my then neighbour against his small children...or the time I 'Citizen Arrested' that drunk-driver near Kingston, and the young cop shook my hand and said 'we need more people like you', etc...I'm a million miles from perfect, but I try...

So, just to get it on the record exactly what's happening at the moment, I'd like to quote the response that I received from SAPol earlier this month:
      "Re:   Nick Fletcher - alleged breach of (*section of Act*)

     
       I confirm receipt of correspondence dated 22 July 2014 relating to the laying of charges and the
       possible return of laptop property.
    
       The Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) Detective Brevet Sergeant (*name removed*) is the chief
        investigating officer regarding this investigation.

       I can confirm that Mr Fletcher was reported on 8 May 2014 in breach of (*section of Act*), the
       corresponding police apprehension report (*report number*) is presently before Limestone Coast
       Criminal Justice Unit for adjudication. The seizure and retention of Mr Fletcher's laptop is
       required as original evidence.

       Your contact person for this matter is Detective Brevet Sergeant ******* on telephone ******,
       she will be available for contact after *******.

       Kind regards, ******** Acting Detective Senior Sergeant, Anti-Corruption Branch"

Now whilst that's the legislation, the Act, that was mentioned to me in May, that's the first I've heard anything about being 'reported'...(what about "the corresponding apprehension report (*****)" thingy?-Ed)...no idea, nothing was said to me...(what does your 'report' say? what's the number on that?-Ed)...I don't have any report, certainly no 'apprehension report', no reference number for any 'report', not nuthin'...all I got is the receipt for my laptop and that says nuthin' about no 'report'...

(And what exactly is an "apprehension report" anyway?-Ed)...no idea...(and who are the Limestone Coast Criminal Justice Unit?-Ed)...no idea...(and why are they looking at it if Det Br Sgt ***** is the "chief investigating officer" and "your contact person"?-Ed)...nup, no idea...(and why are the LC Criminal JU lookin' at it if it's only a Civil matter, there is no Criminal liability?-Ed)...nuthin', sorry...(and what the shreck does "for adjudication" mean?-Ed)...no idea mate...they're all great questions Ed, but I got nuthin'...

All I know is that SAPol came to my home because they new it was me, my blog, etc, and then they just left and I didn't have nuthin', no report number, not nuthin', and I still ain't got nuthin' even though I have had to write to them via a lawyer to try and find out this stuff, and then all this stuff just confuses rather than clarifies...I'll try to find out and post...enough for today...

Tomorrow: The Tourism Tragedy That Is Mt Gambier

I know nuthin' about Tourism but I know plenty about some of these clowns on the new self-appointed Taskforce, Working Force, Tupperware Party, whatevs the shreck it is...(it's bollocks, that's what it is-Ed)...damn straight...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...cheers for the feedback and more TMGI laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment