Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Brief Post

Apologies but I'm really a bit crook with a thumping headache and a churning stomach, both as a result of the physical reaction I had this afternoon when I heard the news that a Families SA worker has been arrested for raping children in his care...and our Pro-Paedophile Premier Jay Weatherill immediately following, spewing out his vile hypocrisies about how terrible it is and we're having another forgetting Royal Commission...

Jay Weatherill is one of the key players in the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up, the Paedophile Premier of the Paedophile State, and his business partner Stephen Lieschke was "text-book grooming paedophile" Glyn Dorling's lawyer in the Teachers Registration Board, itself a corrupt Union controlled cover-up of the abuse of our children...Weatherill trots out his vacuous lies about how terrible he thinks it is, "I'm angry", whilst in reality he acts to cover-up abuse and protect paedophiles...

I think what I experienced today was unfettered rage as I've never experienced before...don't know why, but living in a Paedophile state complete with Paedophile Premier makes me not a happy panda...

Tomorrow: What I Really Think Of Jay Weatherill

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...cheers and laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment