Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Reasons For Pulled Posts

Hello Cyprus, Iraq, Thailand, and China...and welcome to a changed topic short sharp sortta' day off for me but some homework for availees should y'all wish to go diggin' through the blog to the following dates;

1) Tuesday March 26th 2013 ,
2) Monday April 1st 2013,
3) Wednesday April 24th 2013,
4) Monday May 6th and Tuesday May 7th 2013,
5) Wednesday June 5th 2013,
6) Friday July 5th 2013, and,
7) Wednesday March 19th 2014.

On these dates I've had a total of 10 posts removed without any notification from Google or Blogspot or anything from anyone...(not quite true-Ed)...oh yes, sorry, I did receive some rambling threats from a lawyer earlier last year but I've got no idea what's happening there, I've heard nothing since...then this morning I was just trawling back through to see if any posts had been pulled recently and happened to check the attached link 'Chilling Effects' on one of the above 'pulled posts', only to discover that some time since I last checked (4-6 weeks ago) the complaints have been processed and posted...(get on-Ed)...

All 4 posts above as numbered 2) and 4) are the same letter from the same lawyers, and the rest are self-explanatory...it would seem that a lot of people, including a pack of lawyers, are getting a lot of advice from, presumably, other lawyers about the apparently fabulous opportunities I've provided them to go me for defamation...(that happens a lot to you doesn't it?-Ed)...indeed...(the making of the threats that is, not the going of you...in fact, I don't believe you've ever been gone-Ed)...and again, indeed...

Rather than run the risk of having this post pulled down for publishing bits of those complaints...(and gourd knows anything's possible in that regard-Ed)...exactly...I'll just state the dates, and if y'all care to read what these complaints were, go ya' hardest...I do note though, the hilarious first line from the very first complaint, 'oh yeah that sale was unusual but it wasn't illegal'...(oh yeah sure it looks dodgy, but it's fine-Ed)...just fine...(just fine-Ed)...

Media Sluttin': my Mayorally Aspirant way about town today via a great interview with 5SE Radio what they done contact me about last week...I was asked when my ABC interview was due to air and stated that I hadn't even heard from the ABC, then explained how I was banned-off talk-back, getting kicked out of the ABC office whilst being threatened with the police, etc...I think it's fair to say 5SE were incredulous that I haven't even been contacted re the Mayoral candidacy stuff, and dumbfounded at the rest...(well it's all just so incredulistically dumbfoundering-Ed)...well quite...  

Tomorrow: That Promised Council Meeting Stuff

Written and Authorised by Nick Fletcher, 16 Kooringa St, Mt Gambier, SA 5290...cheers and laters

No comments:

Post a Comment