Sunday, October 5, 2014

Candidate Profile For The Border Watch

Howdy y'all and welcome to the blog for this October long weekend here in Sow Straya...please excuse the vague indulgence of this stuff all about me but I'd like to think that really it isn't quite...(isn't quite what?-Ed)...all about me...it's just part of the bizarre pantomime that's going to play out ahead of the November 2014 Local Government Election and I'm the muppet in the middle...

I was quietly stunned to receive 2 phonecalls last Wednesday 1st October 2014 from Jason Wallace, Editor of The Border Watch...missed the first call around 1030hrs but spoke with him at 1500hrs and he was all like did you get my email re providing us answers to the Candidate Profile questions and shizzle...(I thought he stated to you in July 2013 that they, TBW, wouldn't be running anything on your behalf anymore, even if you ran as a candidate in the Federal Election of September 2013?-Ed)...indeed he did, Ed, that's why I thought it was a nice touch that he would mention said Federal Election in his original email...

(And wasn't that justified with a bit of 'you've said not nice things about us on your blog'-Ed)...that is what he said...so whilst I've provided my first 4 answers by email this morning Sunday 5th October I'm just absolutely beyond caring what TBW does anymore...it is a screaming indictment of the paper that I conduct my blog with more professionalism, more honesty, and clearly with more genuine intent for the future of my community...the TBW remains as always a propaganda leaflet on behalf of Council and a few vested interests...

I believe that Mr Wallace's contacts are an entirely disingenuous necessity, a reality foisted on him by my involvement in the process, an involvement backed by the relative freedom and potential power of a few choice words, bro, on this 'ere blog...please find attached the emails exchanged thus far and tomorrow I'll run my first four answers with scathing pre-amble...(ooo I love a bit of scathing pre-amble-Ed)...indeed...

Tomorrow: The First Four Answers

(I see that PM Tony Abbott is Super Horney for bombing Iraq-Ed)...whaaa?...(I saw where it was reported that he was Super Horney and was flying off to bomb someone in Iraq-Ed)...I think you mean that he's very excited about sending our Super Hornet jets to do whatevs in Iraq and the very sobering reality is that we are yet again at war and it's just sort of happened...(WTF?-Ed)...indeed...

Written and Authorised by Nick Fletcher, Kooringa St, Mt Gambier...cheers and laters...




No comments:

Post a Comment