Friday, October 10, 2014

Last Answers For The Border Watch

Hello Spain, Ukraine, Chile, and the USofA and welcome to another apologetically opportunistic post made up of the stuff I ground out today re TBW on what was going to be a sortta' day off for me, but they've been relatively good in not removing too much of my comment thus far and that makes it easier to produce answers, knowing they'll get used...

A Poor Pause Caused Guffaws: when today I heard our charming state Premier Jay 'Sugar Ray' Weatherill state quite emphatically that, and I quote, "we can't run a public hospital system"...(ahahahaa there's nothing funny about that-Ed)...followed by a long pause and then "...with the cuts to health funding made by the Federal government."...and the really hilarious thing is that clearly Labor don't have any idea how to run a Health system...(other than into the ground-Ed)...hilarious...(oh yeah, just hilarious-Ed)...

I still haven't heard/read/whatevs anything from ALDI in response to my email of Wednesday 8th October 2014 about the increasingly dodgy lookin' Showgrounds contract, an issue that is the darling of social media and even in TBW, which is super...except that it's terrible...the sale that is...and also on social media, a comment accusing me of having a 'social conscience'...(oh dear-Ed)...I know...

(It's a lovely thing to say but I think that person may have possibly confused 'social conscience' with 'vain, arrogant Man-Bear Stuff-Pig Scorpio Fire-Horse hellbent on retributional quantification driven through an unfathomable tide of guilt by an unquenchable thirst for vengeance fueled by an unrelenting rage'-Ed)...well yes, quite, but 'social conscience' is kinda' nice...(alright alright, if that's what you want...you don't take compliments well at all do you?-Ed)...not really, but it's still nice....(indeed-Ed)... 

Heaps of stuff about HeadSpace, unfortunately none of which I believe, and/or other Mental Health issues about the place so,

Tomorrow: I'm Going Fully Mental

I'm not sure whether to credit the ABC for their extensive Mentallings across this Mental Health Week, or cynically observe that they've been all over this like stink on a monkey, whilst Child Protection Week came and went without barely a whimper let alone a bang...(I think ya' just did both-Ed)...

Written and Authorised by Nick Fletcher, Kooringa St, Mt Gambier...cheers and laters...





No comments:

Post a Comment