Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wind Turbines Affect Land Values

Hello y'all and welcome to the blog...very short post today...(and change of topic-Ed)...quite...because I was sent this yesterday and I feel that it is a critical part of the Turbine problem...and I say 'problem' not 'debate' because there is no genuine debate about Turbines, and their placement creates all sorts of problems...and land value depreciation is one.

This media release relates to the report; 'The Impact of Wind Turbine Developments on Surrounding Rural Land Values in the Southern Tablelands, N.S.W.' prepared by Peter Reardon on behalf of landholders, but it's 33 pages long so I won't attach it...(and we have no idea who any of these people are so treat with due caution-Ed)...indeed...but the report seems fairly balanced...

Tomorrow: TTSNP Part III

As promised...and I note that in today's The Border Watch Tuesday 15th October 2013 state Liberal candidate Troy Bell has a letter addressing some of the issues I'll cover tomorrow...(what? he's not banned from TBW?-Ed)...no...(he's not trying hard enough then-Ed)...hilarious...

And in yesterday's The Advertiser the cartoonist used the 'my precious' joke about the Labor leadership, but attached the line to Bill Shorten, not Chris Bowen as I did in a previous post...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...laters...




No comments:

Post a Comment