Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Having A Bet Each Way

Hello y'all...and welcome to the blog and a new series of posts that may well be alternatively titled 'In My Own Defense', in response to feedback that I'm having a bit of a bet each way about a few things...

Today it's SAPol (police)...and the observation that it's a bit rich of me to screech corruption at SAPol and then go to them for help with issues like the cowardly, defamatory 'Comments' left on this blog...I do believe that I have made a clear distinction between the endemic corruption in sections of SAPol and genuine Police Officers...but here's one situation that found me approaching SAPol because it was the right thing to do...

My neighbour violently assaulted his two young children, including with the buckle of a belt, and I called SAPol, he was arrested, and the children were taken to Mt Gambier Hospital and their injuries treated, photographed, and documented and they were interviewed.

I went into the Mt Gambier Police Station and politely insisted on being interviewed, and it went from there.

This person was actually moved earlier this year or late 2012, but I have received no official notification from anyone...apparently this would breach his rights...

Language Warning: there is some strong language in the attached letters, but it is direct quotes and therefore unavoidable...apologies...

Tomorrow: Council's Demolition Deceits Unravel

This morning City Council's Daryl Sexton was trotting out all the same old deceits re the old Rail Lands, and then casually mentioned that the Old Hospital Demolition was starting 'tomorrow' (Wednesday) with '6-8 weeks of removing asbestos' and 'that then the demolition will begin'...

Only last week Daryl was saying 'finished by Christmas'...now it's already blown out by god knows how long...and at what cost?...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...what it is... 












No comments:

Post a Comment