Thursday, October 31, 2013

Rev Fred Nile on Wind Turbines

Hello and welcome Spain, Germany, the UK, and the USofA...and happy Halloween to those whom observe this particular 'festival'...(do you wish someone a 'happy Halloween'?-Ed)...I think so, it's the eve before All Saints Day and is in effect a celebration, so 'happy' seems appropriate...

A brief lead-in to a slightly cop-outish and yet longish post, but again it is fairly spread out so please persist...I was recently sent this...(thankyou that person-Ed)...indeed...and I can't believe that I'm agreeing with the Reverend Fred Nile, but by the time I'd read this I had to post it, and after trying to paraphrase it myself, it was just easier to post the whole thing...

Rev Nile's speech is apparently in response to attempts by the NSW Greens to remove legislation requiring environmental considerations for Wind Turbines and mining development...how bizarre that the Greens would be the ones pushing for removal of 'environmental' legislation...

I particularly like how he picks up on the manipulative language being used, eg, 'natural gas' not 'coal seam gas'...and I also note the heavily sarcastic tone of 'Dr John Kaye' in response...and Dr Kaye's comment that the National Health and Medical Research Council "say there isn't any" (Health Effects from Wind Turbines)...says a lot more about both Dr Kaye and the NHMRC then Rev Nile I think...

This is in effect a stand alone post so another post later, possibly 2 for...

Tomorrow: The Bread and Butter Post

And some local shenanigans again my friends...how Mt Gambier is moving ahead by ripping it down and/or ripping it up...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...toodle pip and tally-balley-ho...chocks away Ginger... 




No comments:

Post a Comment