Sunday, June 16, 2013

St Martins Lutheran School Pastor Wayne Kerber - Letters

Much trouble with Interweb again so quick post whilst I canneth thusly and then some...(oh yeah, just like Shakespeare-Ed)...tomorrow, yesterday's today post...

Attached is my letter to Wayne Kerber when he started at St Martins in 2006. His predecessor John O'Keefe was one of numerous senior St Martins staff involved in Covering-up the abuses described in these letters and previous posts, who have been moved out of South Australia.

Please note that I tried to be nice about it when he first started at St Martins despite my personal belief that he knew all about the abuses committed by Glyn Dorling, actually writing to him to apologise for being a bit rude, but he never even responded.

I have stayed away from the actual premises of the Lutheran Church, etc, but when Wayne Kerber had the soulless audacity to commit the bare-faced effrontery as evidenced in his attached article, I took the attached letter in to 'St Martins House' personally, and was rewarded with one truly bizarre 'Twilight Zone' moment...as I walked in Ms Cara Kilsby was seated at her desk exactly as per the photo below, and Wayne Kerber was standing right there next to her..I believe I may have let slip a small laugh...

Wonder if he'll do another interview with The Border Watch?...we can only hope...

Tomorrow: Solar Thermal and Disability Legal Services 



No comments:

Post a Comment