Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Piper Alderman Lawyers Have More Posts 'Pulled Down'

As per previous and now removed posts, Piper Alderman Lawyers represents/ed the Independent Schools Board, the Lutheran Church, St Martins Lutheran School Principal John Alexander and senior Lutherans Barry Kahl and Adrienne Jericho.

When I wrote to the above re the June 2002 removal of grade 2 teacher Glyn Dorling from St Martins Lutheran School Mt Gambier, my complaints, concerns and requests for information were 'answered' by Neville Johns of Piper Alderman lawyers.

I covered this in two posts on April 1st 2013, and sometime shortly thereafter Piper Alderman had the first post removed but not the one containing the main letter from Neville Johns. I don't know why because I have received no notification from Piper Alderman or Google.

I responded to this removal in another post May 7th 2013 by posting the three letters I received from Piper Alderman Lawyers, and now after 5 weeks that post has also been pulled along with the second post from April 1st, and again I have no idea why.

That's 6 posts pulled and apart from random threatening letters from DeGaris Lawyers, I have received no official notifications explaining what it is I am apparently doing wrong.

I guarantee that those posts are factually accurate as evidenced by the letters in the two recently removed ones...(yeah...that doesn't quite work now that they have been removed-Ed)...um, yeah...

All I have is what you have, a notice on each post to go to ChillingEffects. Again I can only assume that my opinion on such matters as the conduct of Piper Alderman Lawyers is the problem so lets try this...

Please review other posts re the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up and then read the next post to which I will separately attach those letters sans any script, so if they then get pulled its clearly about the issue.

Next: The Letters 

No comments:

Post a Comment