Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Piper Alderman Lawyers Pull Yet Another Post Again Once More

For some reason Piper Alderman Lawyers keep having my posts pulled down and still they have not contacted me.

Just today at some time the post from May 6th 2013 has also been pulled. That post was about the posts removed April 1st 2013...(so let me see if I've got this right...they have complained about the post you put up about the post they pulled about their representation of the Independent Schools Board (now AISSA), various Lutherans, and St Martins Lutheran School Mt Gambier-Ed)...um, yep...

It would appear that they do not want anyone to know that 1) when I wrote to the Lutherans and the AISSA asking them to explain their conduct re the St Martins issue, that Piper Alderman Lawyers responded on their behalf and 2) in the manner that they did this...and indeed, that they Piper Alderman Lawyers even represented the Lutherans and AISAA.

It would appear that by putting the name of that first post (01/04/13) in the post 06/05/13, that has been enough to have the post 06/05/13 also 'pulled'.

So no names, no pack drill (as Pops would say)...just the facts...and the facts are contained in the three letters in the post still up...for now...and pre-empting the problem that Piper Alderman Lawyers will have with that post June 18th 2013 I'll just add to this here post the one letter that proves that they were representing the Lutherans and the AISSA.

This letter does not defame anyone...it is just a document of fact that proves that I continued to try and sort this out in appropriate ways and that this is the response that I received. If the other letters are removed (that post 18/06/13) I'll 'redact' them and post again...and again...and again...

You'll also note that I leave my name and address on these letters to verify them as mine...they are genuine documents sent to me...and I'm in the phonebook anyway...

I am as always that guy below...Dear Sir...and this is my blog

1 comment: