Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Only An Apology - No Post Today Possibly

And further yet same apology for no post yesterday...all relatively good news...(nice one-Ed)...in that I had a somewhat unexpected family visitation for the last 3 days, and they've literally just left...yards of driving here, miles of pointing there, I Am Tourism Guide...(we've all done it mate...family, etc, visit and we all are their tour guides-Ed)...anyhoos, it was hot yesterday (30C) and today (37C) and I'm absolutely knackered and stiff as from all the driving, albeit mostly done in 20-30 minute stints...

Please excuse me if I fall through a shower and onto a cool bed for 5-6 days sleep...will try to get a post up later today or first thing tomorrow...thanking y'all for your patience and ongoing patronage of this 'ere blog The Mount Gambier Independent...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...cheers and laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment