Thursday, January 8, 2015

No Post Today

So sorry but again I've been out all day and I'm just so thoroughly knackered after a very long, long week of family duties, and after a 42C day here yesterday it was a stinkin' hot sweat-box in my lovely little home so no sleep last night...which makes it about 48 hrs with almost no sleep...just spent 4 hours doing today's post and even I know it's incoherent tripe not worth posting...not sure, but I think I've gone into the future...seriously though, apologies, but doin' us all a favour by just admitting defeat today...

Gotta' say, it's kinda' nice to have such normal stuff knockin' me 'round as opposed to some of the other issues I got goin' on...(and it all remains nuthin' but a Thang-Ed)...indeed...

Just a quick word of congrats to all involved for the extraordinary outcomes re the fires last weekend due to some extraordinary efforts from volunteers, et al...combined with fantastically positive weather developments, what was looming as a massive disaster has been all but diffused...for the moment...unfortunately the potential still looms large on the horizon and we must be massively vigilant...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my somewhat strugglin' but still movin' blog...cheers and laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment