Saturday, September 7, 2013

Ombudsman's Reply

Hello and welcome...very short post because it's Election Day...yay...and I'll do the 'Interconnecter and Wind Turbine' post this evening.

This is the response from the Ombudsman re my complaint about the behaviours of City Councillors.

I note the paragraph under Our process, starting 'At any stage...we may be obliged to report to the Office of Public Integrity...The ICAC Act prevents us disclosing any information about this to any person, including a complainant, without the authorisation of the ICAC.'

And also the time frame mentioned shows that a complaint may be with the Ombudsman for a year minimum and could then go to the ICAC for an undisclosed period of time.  

Misuse of this sort of legislation can lead to the 'buried for years in the ICAC' as I have claimed in previous posts.
  
Laters: Interconnecter and Turbine 

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...cheers...



No comments:

Post a Comment