Friday, November 22, 2013

Forestry Sale Letters from The Border Watch

Hello and apologies for the late, short, 'cheap' post, but I've got in late, haven't eaten, etc, and I did want to review these two letters (attached) re the Forestry Sale, but after reading them together, I was basically just going to re-iterate what's said in them...far easier and arguably smarter to let them joust it out...and I've left the other letter re 'Fracking' just for good measure.

I have already covered many of these Forestry Sale issues in previous posts...and I completely reject that the Labor government have any right to sell the possessions of South Australian's, namely the South East Forestry Estate, let alone then hide the reality...given the relentless deceits perpetrated by Labor on this issue, and the fact that it is (was) a public asset, then the details must be published and scrutinised so that all of SA can understand just what a selfish and woeful decision this was.


And is there anything more embarrassing than a politician, particularly a Labor politician, whinging about someone else "playing politics"...what a trite and thoroughly hypocritical load of bollocks...everything Labor does is about the greater glory of Labor and it's constituent members...they are incompetent managers who do nothing but 'play politics'...shrek me.

Ms Gago's last paragraph is just an offensive nonsense...the SE Forestry Estate was sold to pay for the Adelaide Oval...Labor suddenly announced the Oval redevelopment, completely unfunded, just prior to the 2010 state election, and this is how they are paying for it...how we all are paying for it.

I apologise for not doing the emails from Premier Weatherill and the ABC yet again, but in summary; Dear Mr Fletcher, Sod off...they'll keep...and...

Tomorrow: TFTIM Greens MLC Mark Parnell

Today actually...here in Mt Gambier...and a few quiet words about Wind Turbines, and yes I'm talking about the big F word...Fascism...and reliability, environmental impacts, etc...it all went quite well really.

I am Nick Fletcher and I was a good boy today so there'll be snacks for me laters...cheers...


No comments:

Post a Comment