Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Fracking Lies In Beach's Wailings

Hello Japan, the USofA, your Northerly neighbour Canada, and of course us what is 'ere in l'il 'ol Oz, hooray for us...and as previously whinged, the reality of what happened at the CAS Mayoral Candidates Forum (October 17th 2014) hangs heavy on me still, and not as a cause for celebration but a harsh reminder of how much I've lost of myself...

(Sounds a bit like a self-indulgent whinge again champ-Ed)...yeah, I guess it is, but it's also a screaming indictment of the other candidates, because I absolutely metaphorically caned most of them in that forum, but did so as a barest shadow of myself...(fair enough-Ed)...I mean, so what that I can get up in front of people I mostly don't know and speak intelligently about things I've been involved with and/or have had a chance to research, and present that coherently in 1 minute blocks, so what?...that right there's just me being me...

For it to be considered such a triumph that I had half a room full of people come up to me afters and say shizzle along the lines of 'sorry mate, ain't gunna' vote for ya' because of whatevs, but hey, super performance tonight and very well done and good on you for having a go'...and several people said exactly the same thing, namely, 'been reading ya' blog and didn't like it, but having seen you talk, I get it now'...(so they were saying effectively that they didn't like you, because lets face it, the blog is you...talk about spilling ya' heart all over the page and suffering the slings and arrows and all that shizzle-Ed)...correct...but for all of that, and for it to be a triumph as such, that is really only a measure of how drastically I've changed...

That CAS Forum was supposedly catered, as whinged to me afterwards by others, but the food never showed..(or certainly not anything as expected-Ed)...well indeed, but I was a bit distracted by being in the Forum itself so's I can only go on what was said...all I know is that when I went to get a coffee and a sandwich at the end, there was no hot water left and no food at all...been to several dos now at the Main Corner where the snacks have not arrived or not been what was ordered... 

The entire Main Corner/Town Hall facility is a corrupt, bare-faced rort of public funds, of ratepayers money, an episodically nepotistic epic, an ugly pointless monument to the insular, corrupt, nepotist of Mt Gambier City Council...from it's inception through it's design, to the B-grade construction and on into the extraordinary 'leasing tender' process...(or rather lack of-Ed)...indeed...(and the recent 5 years re-leasing when Council  kicked the public out of the meeting before 'voting' on it...was there even a Tender process, any Expressions of Interest? or did they just hand it from mate to mate?-Ed)...didn't see any Tender advertised, may have missed it...regardless, it's simply bloody disgraceful, absolute rank corruption...

And trying to jam the James Morrison Jazz Course in there is yet further action in the same vein and I'll cover this in depth and at length tomorrow...please find attached another Lifestyle1 magazine article...(the free mag that comes with the junk mail and has TV guide, real estate ads, etc, and lotsa' these sortta' infomercial/advertorial type stories-Ed)...indeed...anyway, their latest offering re the Main Corner Commercial Function facility that Council wasted well over $10milion on...(apols for orientation, still can't work it out)...

For The Record: I don't blame these women for what is happening...never spoken to them, never met them, don't know...for all I do know they are completely innocent of any wrong-doing and are blissfully unawares of what's happening around them...nor do I blame Lifestyle 1 for running this sortta' stuff, it's what they do and provided they identify it correctly as the advertorial/infomercial/whatevs that it is, and they generally do, no probs...I've picked-up a coupla' times they haven't done this, but by and large they're cool...I mention them specifically because they've also come up in a coupla' other posts, eg, the Bill DeGaris SERDE Building Sale debasco (where debacle meets fiasco)...

And yes I am repeating myself from recent posts, but over the last couple of weeks I've been really struggling with the blog and a sense of futility about the rank pro-paedophile corruption that defines the society I live in...and today I decided what I need to do...and it was a decision made in no small part due to the news that  arrived yesterday courtesy of Australia Post, the Dept of Human Services and the Australian taxpayer...(whaaa?-Ed)...I received my latest Disability Support Pension Income Statement...(ahh yes-Ed)...it was a short sharp reminder of the extraordinary support I already receive...(even if it is because the rest of ya' life is so rooted-Ed)...well not all of it hopefully...but I digress...

Today's title refers specifically to the constant deceits being spewed into the media by Beach Energy's Reg Nelson...last week and again this on ABC Local Radio making the most outrageously erroneous statements and indefensible claims, pretty much without contradiction...the worst one recently though, was the ABC interview last week with Jason Kuchel of the Sow Strayn Chamber of Mines and Energy, where-in the J-man stated outright that there's been Gas Extraction in the South East for 30+ years and that there's never been a problem with that, and that Fracking is exactly the same so therefore no problems...(that's absolute bollocks...it's what that clown Reg Nelson keeps sayin'-Ed)...indeed...

But the real problem lies not so much in the telling of these lies as the dead-set flaccid response from the interviewer...pathetic is too polite...when presented with this statement, did interviewer Stan Thompson leap on Jason's metaphoric throat, savaging him with a scything synopsis of Fracking Facts vs Natural Extraction Actions?...(I'm gunna' guess no-Ed)...correct...immediately following this outrageous and fundamental lie, Stan's next question wasn't even that so much as it was Dorothy-Dixer request, 'could you please explain again the economic benefits of Fracking ?'...(deadset?-ed)...yep, 'fraid so...

(So following straight on from a clear lie about the safety of Fracking, Stan asked Jason to explain the benefits/profits, a question that in itself asserts/accepts as reality that there is benefit-Ed)...indeed...(and given that Beach will be paying no Royalties on that gas which is clearly for the export market, how exactly does the SA economy benefit?-Ed)...well Reg is part of the SA economy and he's going to profit very nicely...(oh super-Ed)...and speaking of Uncle Reg, he was on the ABC yet again this week with news that he's created a Roundtable...(oh my dear gourd, not another bloody Roundtable-Ed)...well quite...the whole interview was just more whinging and bleating about how everything's just fine and ignoring or misrepresenting the problems...

And always with that truly condescending tone of one whom knows better...(orrr mate I've heard 'im...pompous self-satisfied git who lies constantly...just the other day I heard him on about "honesty" and "truth", whatta' laughable nonsense-Ed)...yeah, that's the same interview...and in the context that Labor is going to force this through no matter what because they're morally and actually bankrupt, I'm sure Reggie man is feeling very confident in stating his lies as facts, knowing full well they'll go unchallenged...(if it weren't so terribly serious it'd be laughable, serial deceiver Reg Nelson talking about truth and honesty is an absolute bloody joke-Ed)...indeed...more to come on this in future posts I'm sure..

Tomorrow: A Dot Point Of That Council Inheritance Stuff

And as per my previous statement re re-assessing the blog, I've decided to have tomorrow off and then resume treating the blog as my job starting Monday...and as part of 're-starting' this 'ere blog, rather than try to back-index the whole damn thing (all 650 posts) I'm gunna do a series of 'Review Posts' specific to a topic, eg, the clearly corrupted SERDE Building sale to lawyer Bill DeGaris, and use these review posts to also address the relevant complaints that have seen me have 10(?) posts pulled down without me being notified...

And even as I write it I can see that that isn't going to work, so instead I'll do a series of parallel blogs, each one on a specific issue... just need a bit of tech-support to set them up propers like...(you mean a teenager to help you-Ed)...yeah that...this does seem the most reasonable solution to several problems, namely, trying to back-index the blog due to the scattered nature of the subject matter, and a chance to post the many related documents, complaints, etc...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...cheers and laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment