Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sledgislation - Defamation The SA Way

Hello Taiwan, Russia, France, and the USofA...welcome to the blog...and a very angry blog today indeed...and I make no apologies for the flurry of fury, the hail of hatred, the surging urge for distributing retribution...thankfully for all concerned, myself included, I am not prone to violence and have sought, along with other parents, to resolve the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up via appropriate channels...and at each and every turn we have been betrayed.

And a quick reminder that I'm not a politician or a professional activist or anything much other than a very, very angry father who has been subjected to the most cynical and corrupt behaviours and repeatedly threatened with defamation, up to and including gaol, all over the abuse of my child and dozens of others at St Martins Lutheran School...bullied, threatened, harassed and betrayed...

Nice segue if I do say so myself into the now 'removed' post of March 19th Lawyer Peter Humphries is a Betrayer...(that's the first post removed since what, middle of last year?-Ed)...July 5th 2013 actually...(wow, 8 months...so Mr Humphries took umbrage to you pointing out his role in the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up?-Ed)...don't know...(I thought you said the post had been pulled-Ed)...yep, it has, but not by Mr Humphries...(by whom then?-Ed)...by a local lawyer also involved in the St Martins Issue...(it's not, is it?-Ed)...yeah t'is...(Billyyyyy-Ed)...

Not A Word Of A Lie: And as though 'twere ordained, DeGaris Lawyers have pulled down another post, this time from March 19th 2014, titled Lawyer Peter Humphries is a Betrayer...this 'removal' has happened in the last couple of days and I'd think must be because of the undeniable links between Bill Degaris and Peter Humphries...yet again I have received no notification of or any reason for this removal...I just discovered this last night straight after posting today's title...will revise this 'removed' post and re-post it tomorrow.

I'm assuming it's because Billy doesn't like any discussion about just what he has done and the definable role he played in undermining and misrepresenting us parents, his alleged clients, and how he has been by his own actions involved in the Cover-up of the abuse of a class of 7 year old children at St Martins Lutheran School...(yeah, it's a truth I wouldn't want being discussed-Ed)...indeed...

And we did this little dance last time didn't we Billy...I expose your 'actions', you pull that post down and threaten me with 'Defamation' , and then I re-post with the factual documentation that supports everything I've claimed and that post remains...I've done a similar dance with Piper Alderman Lawyers who have represented the Lutherans, St Martins School and the Independent Schools Board...and the Crown Solicitors Office...and the Education Dept re the actions of Gary Costello...(wow, what it is to be popular...you're dance card is absolutely chockers-Ed)...  

Each and every time this little dance happens...(I like to call it the 'Post Pulling Defamation Two Step'-Ed)...yeah not bad, but I call it 'Lie Dancing' in that we all do a little jig around who's truthful and who isn't and what has happened or not, etc, and the standard response is 'shut-up or defamation'...every time the feedback I have received is 100% supportive in stating that it looks 'a bit iffy' for the 'puller' when a post gets pulled, and that, when combined with my reviewed and restructured posts going unchallenged, gives the entire blog massive credibility...

And I take that 'credibility' very, very seriously and work very hard to be accurate and appropriate within context, eg, obviously I do struggle with my personal animosity toward Bill DeGaris for what he has done to me and other parents, and our children, and all children who remain completely vulnerable...but the facts are the facts, Mr DeGaris represented myself and other parents re St Martins and it was an abject debacle, and I would argue a quite deliberate debacle...

I've also spent a goodly amount of the last 24 hours trawling through the events that led to the Criminal Defamation charges against Child Protection Activists, a case that effectively started in April 2005 with the dissemination of allegations re paedophile politicians and police, and concluded in December 2008 with said CPAs being acquitted...

I was a defense witness in that 2008 Criminal Defamation action run by the state against Child Protection advocates for naming politician and police paedophiles...now those people were telling the truth and the original case was dismissed in the Magistrates Court, but then Labor Premier Mike Rann directly intervened and forced it back into the Supreme Court as the state sought to gaol people for speaking out about the paedophile lobby that clearly runs Adelaide...

There is a raft of articles from The Advertiser newspaper amongst others on the website sa.3.3.05abc or just search 'Criminal Defamation case Peter Lewis South Australia', there's heaps there...and please note that the Adelaide reportage is almost entirely focused on attacking the then Speaker Peter Lewis and Child Protection Advocates operating with him at the time...

And it makes my stomach churn to see that slavering reptile Bob Carr leering at me from the TV...(sweet baby cheeses, and you thought you were an egomanic nutter-Ed)...well I am, but that's not the issue here...there are direct and undeniable connections between Uncle Bobo and the SA Labor Alumni Premier Jay Weatherill, former Premier Mike Rann, former prime Minister Julia Gillard, etc...and all of these people have a defined role in the St Martins issue. 

SAPol Mt Gambier promised to appropriately pursue paedophile teacher Glyn Dorling but instead shut down their alleged investigation after only a few weeks, without telling parents...I'll leave it for other parents to describe their extraordinary treatment by SAPol, but I have been personally betrayed by officers Nick Smith, Tony Scott and Terry Harbour and all of SAPol...lied to (and about), bullied, manipulated, betrayed...

Former MP Rory McEwen betrayed us, repeatedly promising to help then signing on to the Rann Labor government and openly attacking us parents; Commissioner Ted Mullighan betrayed us, SAPol betrayed us; the Lutherans, particularly Principal John Alexander, betrayed us, and the good folk of St Martins turned on us parents; and the Teachers Registration Board manipulated and betrayed us; and the Statutory Authorities Review Committee; etc, etc, etc...

And that's not an 'allegation' or a 'conspiracy theory' or 'a delusional unravelling spewing from a demented and tortured mind'...(well that last one is actually half right, the 'demented and tortured mind' bit is a fair summation of how it has affected you personally-Ed)...yeah fair enough...but apart from that, my personal experience across more than a decade is that South Australia is run by paedophiles for paedophiles...it's the only 'logical' explanation for what I've personally experienced, a Child Abuse Cover-up being run from the heads of government on down... 

If you missed the A Current Affair program last night (Wednesday 9th April 2014) re the conviction of former Hey Dad star Robert Hughes, check it out because it explains in broad terms what we as parents have been put through by authorities and the Lutheran Church, the vilification and Pariahtisation, etc, and the reactions of some other parents in attacking us rather than addressing the abuses their children suffered.

I'm going to finish up here because I've had a gold-plated gutful of this today...and I'll be back tomorrow to go at it again...that's just the way it is...(ain't nuthin' but a Thang, yeah?-Ed)...exactly...

Tomorrow: Defame and De' Fortune

A quick re-hashing of some of the Defamation threats I've received re the St Martins Abuse cover-up...
and I note that...(Tony-TH)...Tony...(nnnHarrison-TH)...Tony Harrison, now head of the Education Dept, was the senior SAPol officer at the heart of numerous 'failed' or 'closed' paedophile investigations, eg, that of notorious Adelaide paedophile 'Mother Goose'...and now Tony's running the Education Dept...

(Have you considered that possibly Peter Humphries had Billy pull that post?-Ed)...absolutely a possibility...Mr Humphries is a highly intelligent and calculating operator who would be very keen to keep the St Martins Cover-up that he has played an intimate role in, as far away from himself as possible.

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...cheers and laters...


No comments:

Post a Comment