Saturday, April 12, 2014

Revised Post March 19th 2014 - Lawyer Peter Humphries

Hello and welcome to the blog y'all...and today is a sort of day off for me and regular availees of the blog because after 'reviewing' the original post of March 19th 2014 it remains basically as it was...so, rather than try to completely re-write it I've simply copied, censored, and re-posted it...please find attached a redacted copy of the original post...(why do that?....it'll just get pulled again-Ed)...hang on...

Because I have received no notification, eg, an email, I don't know exactly why the original post was 'pulled', but I do know who did it...in the circumstances I have no choice but to very carefully remove that persons name from the post...(by scribbling over it-Ed)...and therefore they shouldn't have a problem with it anymore...(unless they're acting on behalf of someone else-Ed)...true...but don't worry, I'm all across that bridge should I come to it...

(Sorry, so you're saying you'll build a bridge when you get to it before crossing it to get over it...and then what?-Ed)...and then I'll burn it down behind me...(of course-Ed)...and this is where it becomes a bit of a day off because I'm now going to sign this post over to the advertised Revised Post...if you've read it already, enjoy the day off...

Tomorrow: Some Political Dribblings

Arthur "Yes I Think I'm Me" Sinodinos and a bunch of other stuff, eg, what's happening with our man in Adelaide Geoff Brock...(super-Ed)...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...





No comments:

Post a Comment