Sunday, April 12, 2015

Interim Post - Scam Bam Thankyou Ma'am

Profuse apologies for no posts this week but no Interweb connection at all during the day...noticed I'd get some post done really early but nothing later...also trouble getting into emails again and losing chunks of posts...(it's almost like being 'hacked' or something-Ed)...almost, but I'm advised again that it is unfortunately not just my service that can be problematic and may also be because of school holidays which have just started across the Victorian border and due to start here tomorrow...is it just too much demand on limited bandwidth?...whatevs...cheers to the 'tech-help' that put up the apology the other day...

Also received but not likely related to these problems, these attached emails...(they seem to have got your name from The Border Watch newspaper's reportage of your court hearing stuff, 'Fletcher'-Ed)...indeed...the language is wrong, eg, Courts tend to say 'if you fail to appear' not "if you do not come"...anyways, please be advising all and sundry that there are these scams circulating...and yes, I did contact my legal advice just to make sure there wasn't a Court hearing on Saturday 11th April, and no Court open on weekends...

Tomorrow: A Proper Post

I apologise again and I am Nick Fletcher and cheers and laters and stuff...


No comments:

Post a Comment