Thursday, November 12, 2015

Further Apologies - Caught-up In Court Stuff And Nonsense

Howdy y'all and welcome to not a post but an apology for not doing one. I have been flat-out for a week goin' in little circles trying to organise my farcical Court case re the 20 charges/counts I'm facing for 'talking about stuff' on this 'ere blog, a case which is in Court again today in Adelaide, 450kms away. This will be the tenth hearing and I have no idea what is going on.

My last hearing was on 14th October 2014 (Adelaide) but it took several phone calls and an email to even get a response from my supposed lawyer/firm in Adelaide, and their very brief, vague, and dismissive email response finally arrived mid-afternoon on Monday 9th November 2015, 26 days after the October 14th hearing, and doesn't even mention that, and states my hearing of today is "next week"...their brief email led to a detailed 3 page letter Tuesday 10th November 2015 outlining my concerns, which has generated yet another brief, dismissive and deeply concerning email.

This lawyer has refused to provide me the 'solicitor/client agreement' that I am required to negotiate and sign before they can officially represent me, and has failed/refused to contact me at all for direction. Despite my repeated requests, I have never spoken to this lawyer and they therefore act without my direction...(but how can a lawyer run a case without authorisation from or even talking to the 'client', let alone refusing to?-Ed)...you tell me Ed, just more Justice SA Style... 

This person/firm apparently intends to show-up for Court today, the second hearing this person/firm has supposedly represented me at, without my official authorisation (re the 'agreement') and without having even spoken to the client, me, indeed, they have refused to do these most fundamental things...(but I don't understand, how can he claim to represent you after refusing to organise that 'agreement' and refusing to speak to you? it simply doesn't make sense-Ed)...well quite...(in fact, it looks like this person/firm wants to go into today's hearing without the accountability of a basic 'solicitor/client agreement', and in deliberate alleged ignorance of the facts and/or your wishes as the client-Ed)...it does look like that doesn't it...

In this letter 10th November 2015 I have carefully stated that if this lawyer/firm fail to finalise even a basic 'agreement' by close of business yesterday Wednesday 11th November 2015, then they have chosen to withdraw their offer of representation...(and that 'agreement' hasn't happened, so what now?-Ed)...no idea, it's an absolute farce looking for somewhere to happen...  

I will appropriately redact and post these letters and emails on this 'ere blog later today, but for the interim, please wish me luck with this farcically corrupt Political Witch-Hunt trial I find myself the subject of...(it is truly bizarrely corrupt and like totally farcical dude-Ed)...indeed it is...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...cheers and laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment