Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Dear Availees, Please Avail Yourselves Of newmatilda.com

Dear Availees,
                   Please read this blog - newmatilda.com - and see what it has to say about Mt Gambier.

I'll let y'all get through it and see ya's back here on TMGI, say, later this arvo, when I'll ever-so not politely availee/assail y'all with my opinion about this...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog, I am The Mount Gambier Independent... and I am also The Large Angry Hippy, I am The ManBear Stuffpig, I am ICAC/SAPol (police) 'Operation Baritone', and I even get my own Special Law, as ratified by State Parliament in November 2014, the ICAC Miscellaneous Amendment Act...(where 'Miscellaneous' is actually Latin for 'shaft the shreckin' hippy', I think, or did I dream it?-Ed)...you idiot...(no no, from 'miscell', a 'shafted projectile' or 'missile' if you will, and of course, 'aneous', meaning 'right in the left buttock'-Ed)...oh aye? and where's the hippy' bit then?...(well that's just a given, the Romans hated hippies, everyone knows that-Ed)...and fair enough too...

As I say, please avail ya'selves of this extraordinary story about this extraordinary State we live in...for all I may or may not be, for all I may or may not have achieved, I feel humbled by this person's experience and extraordinary strength, and I marvel at what she has managed to achieve fighting against the Catholic Church and a Child Protection System and a State Parliament in South Australia, all of whom definably act to protect paedophiles and sex offenders...it's what we are in South Australia, and we clearly need to change that...

'Cheers and laters' seems a little flippant in the circumstance, but where people continue to resist this rankly Pro-Paedophile Culture that defines and directs us all in South Australia, then there is cause for some optimism...    

No comments:

Post a Comment