Monday, April 4, 2016

Hypocracy - Governance By Hypocrisy

Hello to Romania, Portugal, China, and Aotearoa (New Zealand)...and straight-off I'd like to own the very many and varied ways in each-and-every day that I'm potentially/probably/actually a hypocrite...("potentially/probably"? well that's a bit of a cop-out, isn't it?-Ed)...no, I included 'actually'...(fair enough, but it's still a cop-out to own that stuff then dismiss it as irrelevant anyway, which you're just about to do-Ed)...just have done, mate, but only because ultimately that is the truth, and lined-up beside this mountain of institutionalised corruption, I am all but imperceivable, a mere speck...and in none of this what I does, not none of this 'ere blog stuff, the politicking/activism shizzle, etc, none of it's about me trying to be thought of as a nice person or availees liking me for the top bloke I clearly am, or any of that Cult of Personality shizzle, it's about the fundamental realities here-in...(forget you-Ed)...yeah, forget me...(forget you and focus on the realities-Ed)...absolutely...

Language Warning:...but there's just no avoiding some simple truths...trust me when I say, there's been plenty of times in mine own life where I've asked myself the simple question, 'am I fucked-up, or just fucked?'...and end language warning...(well that was quite reserved and constrained, I was expecting nay bracing for an expletive-riddled rant running to several paragraphs...feeling a little let-down actually-Ed)...no, in self-reference, I think those few words sum it up perfectly...and, given a choice, I of course choose the former, because the latter offers no optimism...("optimism"?, what is optimism?-Ed)...it's a sense of hope for the future, that things will improve, goals will be achieved, etc...(oh, you mean as in, 'a cynic is what an optimist calls a realist'?-Ed)...can't think of a better example, Ed, that's spot-on...(I used my words-Ed)...yes, yes you did...

Ever since the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up (June 2002-present) kicked-off, I and other parents have been relentlessly attacked, both openly and surreptitiously, attacked as being the only genuine problem in what is irrefutably an organised, systemic, institutionalised cover-up of Child Abuse...I/we have been wholly denigrated in the ever-loving community that is Mt Gambier...(yay-Ed)...a community that seems more than happy to accept the gross abuse of a class of 7 year old kids by the teacher...(yay for Mt Gambier-Ed)...and then further accept the States' commitment to covering-up that abuse...(yay for South Australia-Ed)...and for nearly 14 years now I've effectively chosen to destroy my own life in this heavily bigotted and insular town...(yay and strewth-Ed)...as I have continued to bear the brunt of the majority of that denigration, denigration motivated by and/or mired in the rank corruption of the St Martins Child Abuse Cover-up...

And the St Martins Cover-up hangs heavy on me every day that it remains unresolved, remains a Cover-up...there is no escaping it...not for me, not for you, and most definitely not for Mt Gambier...there is no escaping the brutal realities that St Martins presents us about who we are as a community, let alone as a State, let alone as a species...a species/community that attacks those who genuinely try to address the pro-paedophile corruption evident in such horrendous events as the St Martins Cover-up...(sorry, explain optimism to me again will you-Ed)...indeed...    

And these 'attacks' are why I felt left no choice but to step-up and own the problematic person I am...and I am, I truly am...and to do it publicly...and I have...time and time and time again I've hung myself out to dry, pointed at myself and said, 'what the shreck's goin' on there then?'...for years now, I've quite literally got up on the stage and said, 'well here I am and here's what I've got to say, and whatta' y'all got to say to me then?'...(and in response?-Ed)...I've been met by a deafening wall of deathly silence, whilst behind my back continues the perpetual howling storm of protest about what a prick I am...(yay and charming-Ed)...time and again I've put their shreckin' hammer in their shreckin' hands and climbed up on their shreckin' Cross and screamed, 'come on, shreckin' nail me up you bastards'...(nail 'em up I say! nail some sense into 'em!*-Ed)...and time-and-again they've just dropped the hammer and scurried back over the horizon to hold forth from there about how they're gunna' get me, get me for being the complete and utter bastard that I am...(you bastard!-Ed)...                       (*Life of Brian - Monty Python)

And as ironic as irony can be, exactly that amount of 'ironic' describes how this relentless and massive trauma and all the associated stress, etc, has made me a far better person than I could ever hope to have achieved if left to mine own devices...(so you're saying that whilst the abuse and hatred and derision and bigotry and ignorance and all that crap, all the stress and trauma deliberately heaped on you and other parents by a pro-paedophile Lutheran Church/community and the pro-paedophile State Government/Parliament and it's various Authorities and Departments, whilst all that's taken a massive toll on your physical and mental health, it's ultimately made you a better person-Ed)...that is what I said, yes...(I reckon that is irony ya' know-Ed)...I know, and here's some more...

Ironic Feedback About Steely Resolve:...and thankyou to that someone whom recently observed laughingly that my current Court case fundamentally defines that classic line, 'The Irresistible Force Meets The Immovable Object', namely, neither I nor those prosecuting/persecuting me will ever give-up on it...said sayer was unable to define which it was that I is, but I found the general sentiment certainly very flattering...(well I'd suggest that, given that the State and it's various Authorities are coming after you and you are therefore forced to defend yourself, then that self-defines the State as being 'The Irresistible Force'-Ed)...of course...(and you're just standing there defending yourself, therefore you sir, you are 'The Immovable Object' -Ed)...way to use your words again Ed...(penguin!-Ed)...  

Why Facebook Terrifies Me:...because when former Mt Gambier City Mayor and current Councillor Steve Perrymans' Facebook page bobbed-up in my 'Do You Know These People?' thingy bit...("thingy bit"?-Ed)...whatevs!...it was a very short hop, skip and click onto said page, and attached (below) 'meme' about killing paedophiles...(wow-Ed)...and another quick click straight onto Cr Perrymans' mothers' page...(how is good ol' Cherylynn?-Ed)...where-from it was the same quick click to Cherylynn's 'friend' Karina Regali...I understand but don't use Facebook, and I sure as heck wasn't seeking this info or researching these people or anything even remotely similar, it just literally bobbed-up click-by-click...without me even really looking, it was terrifyingly efficient at bringing me copious info about these people...and paedophiles are after your children...(with direct access, in your home, via this 'social media' stuff-Ed)...in the society/town that brought you the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up...

I name Karina Regali because she's the teacher who immediately replaced "text-book grooming paedophile" teacher Glyn Dorling in June 2002...she was a close friend of the then St Martins Deputy Principal, Elouise Brigden-Anderson, herself a key player/driver behind the Glyn Dorling/St Martins Cover-up...when I spoke to Ms Regali in June 2002 about why she had been suddenly employed, why the kids were behaving the way they were, etc, she replied 'don't know and don't want to know'...and of course Cherylynn was/still is a senior staffer at St Martins, and who repeatedly berated me in the street and/or the supermarket, several times in front of my young child...(well that's just charming...how does that make you look to your own child when a supposedly respected and trusted figurehead from their school abuses and derides you in the street for your allegedly heinous and unfounded actions re Dorling and St Martins?-Ed)...indeed, fascinating question Ed...and it was these abusive tirades from Cherylynn and several others that fuelled my rapid descent into Agoraphobia...(wasn't it when a St Martins grandparent abused you on the public bus home one day, wasn't that the final straw?-Ed)...with the infinite wisdom of hindsight, yeah, pretty much...

But I digress, albeit with a highly relevant litany of extraordinary public attacks, a series of deeply traumatic abuses and conflicts that are all still very much in play in my life when Facebook shows me this clown Steve mate...(maaate!-Ed)...posting such mind-numbingly hypocritical dross...as I ended the last post, so I conclude this...Steve Perryman is one of the key players in the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up, and has made his career from supporting the gross institutionalised paedophilia that underpins his entire political 'success'...he has acted with gross and unrelenting corruption, all the while hiding from the consequences of his corrupt actions, hiding in his supposedly protected position as Performing Monkey for the Vested Interests that run this sick State...Steve mate...(maaate-Ed)...knows full well that he can be absolutely as corrupt as he likes so long as he continues to help cover-up paedophilia, not least of all, at St Martins Lutheran School...(and well done Steve-Ed)...

Steve Perryman is just another South Australian pro-paedophile politician who has made his fortune off the back of his pro-paedophile corruption...again, I have a crystal-clear recollection of that March 2010 State Election Forum when Steve mate...(maaate-Ed)...sat on stage, on my left, as fellow candidate, snidely mouthing-off in my ear as a parent asked the very last question of the evening re the St Martins Cover-up, but then Steve mate...(maaate-Ed)...didn't have a single word to say about St Martins and/or me and my role/actions or anything else even vaguely related...even if one ignores the extraordinary importance of the issue itself...(and he did-Ed)...at the very least, here was his perfect opportunity to publicly hold me to account and deconstruct my 'allegations' and humiliate me for my allegedly delusional slanderings...instead, he just sat there, head bowed, staring at the table, arms and legs tightly crossed, as did the other candidates Viv Maher, Don Pegler, and Henk Bruins...(those hilarious zombie meat-pretzels-Ed)...    

Some Other Quick Hypocrisies:...Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has threatened a Double Dissolution Federal Election based on the Senate (Upper House) finally accepting or again rejecting legislation to re-establish the ABCC (Australian Building and Construction Commission), a Commission allegedly designed to monitor/oversee what is currently supposedly an industry so consumed by it's own corruption that it needs, well, needs it's own Commission...(so does senior Liberal Arthur Sinodinos get his own Commission then?-Ed)...you mean because of his rankly corrupt conduct re Australian Water Holdings, or his rankly corrupt conduct as Treasurer of the New South Wales Liberal Party?...(ummm, yes? because of all of that-Ed)...and perhaps they could include in that Commission the raft of senior Liberals who have quit or been sacked in the last few months because of their dodgy dealings across a range of issues...one doesn't have to travel any further than 'Google Search' for the truth about these Liberals' conduct...Jamie Briggs, Mal Brough, Stuart Robert, Glenn Brookes, etc...the more you look the more you find...

So after the gutting of true Democracy with 1) the introduction of a non-refundable $3,000 'Nomination Fee' in 2013, then 2) the recent changes to Senate Voting structures, now the Liberals are further trying to shank what remains by 3) jamming-through massively biased legislation backed by threats to force a DD Election, an election that would immediately remove several of the uncooperative cross-bench Senators, a jamming made to look the hypocritical joke that it irrefutably is by utilising 'anti-corruption legislation' that doesn't include the corruption evident in the Liberals themselves!...(hoorah! now bring it home big fella'-Ed)...absolutely...ladies and gentlemen, presenting my hypocrisy in slamming this hypocrisy...

NSW Liberals/Arthur are in strife for refusing to reveal their donors from their 2011 NSW Election win, and it's cost them over $4million in Electoral Allowances...(and?-Ed)...and I have recently received yet another officially polite written 'threat' from the South Australian Electoral Commissioner Kay Mousley, demanding that I submit a 'Donations' form for the October 2014 Mayoral Election...(but didn't you refuse to submit that form because it is addressed to the CEO of the relevant Council?-Ed)...yep...(which in your case is Mark McShane, or as availees may better know him, Mighty Marky Mark McShenanigans?-Ed)...that be him...(and your justification for failing/refusing to lodge that form?-Ed)...because of the rank corruption of Mt Gambier City Council and their thuggish and retributional conduct against/toward people they don't like...(like you?-Ed)...no, they don't..(no no, not 'do they like you?', people 'like you', Council is thuggishly retributional toward people 'like you'-Ed)...ah right, well then yes, exactly, thuggish toward people like me...(and that's the excuse you offered Ms Mousley?-Ed)...over the phone and in writing...(with prolific examplings attached?-Ed)...with multiple prolific examplings...

(And isn't it just so, so 'you' to start a whinge about the Liberals' corruption, then turn it into a 'mia culpa' that itself then immediately wrenches back around to a scathing scything of the rankly corrupt Mt Gambier City Council-Ed)...ta', one does what one can...    

Tomorrow: Believe It Or Not, More Hypocrisy

(What?! more?!-Ed)...yeah yeah, there's plenty more where that came from...tomorrow we're gunna' have a long, loving look at Stevos' latest mass hypocrisy, including slagging-off Council decisions via the media...(what? after all the carry-on re Councillors feuding on 'social media' re the Rail Lands 'Art' thingy?-Ed)...yep, and it's far, far worse than some newby Councillors just jumping on Facebook or whatevs and saying silly things, this shows the complicit corruption of the local media, a complicit corruption intimately responsible for the St Martins Cover-up...(indeed, a Cover-up the size of the St Martins Cover-up simply cannot happen unless the media is absolutely, corruptly complicit-Ed)...exactly...

And that pro-paedophile corruption evident in the Mt Gambier media is yet another raft of screeching hypocrisies waiting to be explored, because these self-same people routinely self-aggrandise as the truthful, trustworthy moral compasses operating responsibly at the heart of the community for the betterment of the community...    

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...cheers and laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment