Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Just To Say Thankyou, You Know Who You Are

Howdy dear availees everywhere...I know it's been a coupla' weeks since the last post, but no apologies this time 'round...been a particularly unpleasant few weeks, not least of all with the 19th anniversary of the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up falling on the June long weekend...just had to step away from this 'ere blog for a bit, and coming back to it took a bit longer than I had thought it might...anyhoos, we're here now, so I'm just gunna' ease back into it with a very quick post this morning, and then a proper one later today...

Just wanted to say a huge thankyou to someone who has done more to try and support/assist me than pretty much everyone else combined, upto and including my own family...and whilst it was always about how critically important and extraordinary and far-reaching the issues are, addressing those issues and supporting me are obviously not mutually exclusive...and I have at times felt incredibly guilty and even selfish that trying to help/support me has brought great trauma into that person's life, in a context where I have been largely unable to support/help them in dealing with and/or resolving their issues...and having said that, in both our lives there are many 'traumas' that cannot be addressed and will likely never be 'resolved'...

Win, lose, or draw, this person has tried to engage with the vastly bizarre and definably Pro-Paedophile Corrupt goings-on that have come to define my life, and at times it has cost them dearly...and I'm not going to go into it more than that, 'cos their experience of dealing with my 'stuff', and what they have done to try and help, etc, it's not really necessary to discuss, and in some ways would be betraying confidentialities...    

And now that person has decided that trying to deal with my 'stuff' has become overwhelming to the point that they need to move on to other things...and as much as I might miss their support, what they've done already can never be taken away from me, and ultimately it's a big part of why I've come back to this 'ere blog after these last coupla' weeks...so, thankyou, you know who you are, thankyou for your efforts, thankyou for giving a damn, and I wish you every success with your future endeavours...big air hugs...

Tomorrow: Beam Me Up A Massive Debt Scotty

Mount Gambier City Council's bizarrely extravagant FARC (Farcical Aquatic Recreation Centre) disaster reached peak lunacy this week as the huge laminated timber beams arrive, from Germany, via Belgium and Melbourne...so many lies from MGCC, such vast and wholly unnecessary expenditure, and going by the vast majority of negative feedback on local news websites, Council and the Project Managers are the only ones whom think that 'initial public concerns and reservations have turned to support'...see y'all back here this arvo' as we wade neck-deep through the deceits, lies, and more damned deceitful lies that define MGCC's appallingly manipulative and arguably corrupt handling of this farcical white elephant-shaped millstone for generations of Mt Gambier Ratepayers and residents...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...cheers and laters...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment