Sunday, August 26, 2018

Liberal MP Tony Pasin's Intimately Complicit Role In The St Martins Lutheran Scool Child Abuse Cover-up

Howdy to dear availees in Canada, Vietnam, Brazil, and Sth Korea, and also to whoevs it is at wherevs the heck "Unknown Region" is...("Unknown Region"?-Ed)...yep, and a quick Googling shows that others are experiencing the same thing starting at around the same time, early August 2018...(well it ain't Afghanistan, that registered just last week-Ed)...well indeed...(is it maybe someone/some government/some whoevs/whatevs/wherevs, using encrypted servers to bounce their signal off a coupla' satellites, etc?-Ed)...I'll bounce somethin' off you in a minute...(sure, it's probably just our super-dooper National Broadband Network doesn't have the nouce, the gumption to figure it out-Ed)...far more likely, but I thought it might be Antarctica or something...(dunno', and if The Googles don't either, well-Ed)...indeed, but anyhoos, moving on...         

And I'll say straight-off the top that I don't think any of these political clowns are genuine, because to me, with my 16+ years of coal-face experience as to the Bipartisan Pro-Paedophile Corruption of the SA Parliament, I've seen/heard a lot of whingin' and whinin' and promises from both Labor and Liberal and the Greens and Family First...(and of course our bestie Nick Xenophon-Ed)...well indeed, Nick, mate, where are you mate? what about your promises to help us? because unfortunately your conduct exactly mimics those rankly corrupt Pro-Paedophile politicians I've listed just below...only a few weeks back, SA Liberal's Attorney-General Vicki Chapman was mouthin'-off via Twitter about the great work she's/the Liberals have done with 1) new transparency laws for ICAC, 2) new Whistleblower protections, and 3) Carly's Law, a law supposedly to protect kids...only yesterday she was on again, again trumpetting the joys of 'Open ICAC Hearings'...(but still ignoring you?-Ed)...indeed, plenty to say in support of ICAC, but won't acknowledge my letters/emails...

Perhaps Vicki, mate...(my, you do have a lotta' mates, mate-Ed)...perhaps I should get on this 'ere blog and have a wee chat about the person who contacted me 18 months ago claiming to be acting on your behalf...I mean, surely you wouldn't be using a third-party to harvest info for you whilst you were still in Opposition, but then, as AG, flatly refuse to even respond to my multiple letters/emails about the appallingly corrupt and definably politicised Pro-Paedophile Persecution 'Trial' I have been subjected to?...Vicki? hello?...still waiting Vicki, mate, and my attempts to lodge my Appeal Application remain in limbo whilst I wait for you to sort this shizzle out, mate...I remind availees that I have been effectively refused the vast bulk of transcripts of my own 'Trial', by both Labor and Magistrate Ian White and also now Liberal, and that every time I try to get Magistrate White held to account for his extraordinary conduct in and/or of my 'Trial', Chief Magistrate Hribal has repeatedly sent me back to Magistrate White and/or the original complainant against me, namely, the rancidly corrupt ICAC Commissioner Bruce Lander...   

But I digress about SA Liberal's Pro-Paedophile Corruption, because regular availees will already be familiar with the deeply self-serving and complicit role that Liberal Member for Barker and former Mt Gambier City Councillor Tony Pasin has played...(continues to play-Ed)...well indeed, continues to play, on a daily basis, in the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up...(but he's hardly Robinson Crusoe is he?-Ed)...well indeed, Ed, he is merely top of a fetid heap of rancidly corrupt and/or pathetically weak local politicians who are definably complicit in the St Martins Cover-up...here's a list, sorry if I've forgotten anyone...Julia Gillard, Julie Bishop, Nick Xenophon, Mike Rann, Jay Weatherill, Rob Kerin, Michael Atkinson, Rory McEwen, Peter Gandolfi, Vicki Chapman, Don Pegler, Michael Atkinson, John Rau, Martin-Hamilton Smith, Kyam and Viv and Jim Maher, in fact, the South Australian Labor Party, SA Liberals, Family First, etc, etc, etc...(and of course Tony Pasin-Ed)...thankyou Ed, and of course, our mate Tony Pasin...(and I note that you have included Nick, mate, in that list-Ed)...yes, yes I have...

And of course there's the rancidly corrupt (***** see below *****) Mt Gambier City Councillor whom I'm supposedly not allowed to identify or go near, etc, as a result of those rancidly corrupt 'Suppression/Restraining Orders' that the wholly corrupt Magistrate Ian White issued against me in the most corruptly cynical and vilely reprehensible manner...Magistrate White's vile, politically motivated mis-use of 'Restraining Orders' is inexcusable and a clear quantifier as to the substance of the man...in a societal context, where Australian women are being murdered on a weekly basis by their partner/ex-partner, and many women live in fear, hoping that the Restraining Order they have is effective in protecting them against an abusive person, etc, etc, in that context, Magistrate White has issued 'Orders' against me that are not just fundamentally unjustified by a single piece of evidence and/or incident, but are wholly politically motivated...and that is the reprehensibly vile Magistrate White, using 'Restraining Orders' to pursue his clearly definable Pro-Paedophile agenda...

***Several words removed from here 3rd November 2018 after SAPol came to my home 2nd Nov 2018 after a "complaint"...SAPol identified these specific words as 'allegedly/potentially' breaching the reprehensibly vile 'Intervention Orders' being discussed, although referring to a MGC Councillor is apparently not a breach because it isn't 'specifically identifying anyone'...(well indeed, referring to a rancidly corrupt MGC Councillor hardly narrows the field-Ed)...well quite, but all joking aside, I have tried very hard not to 'breach', and given that SAPol have notified me of this 'alleged/potential' breach, I consider it appropriate to remove those few words...for further explanation please to be availing ya'selves of the post 3rd Nov 2018, The Reprehensibly Vile Intervention Orders - cheers, NF 03/11/18)***

I remind availees that the rankly corrupt and incompetent SAPol Prosecutions waited until the second of three 'Verdict/Judgement Hearings' in March/April 2018 before they even raised the issue of 'Suppression Orders', and that it was Magistrate White whom led that li'l chit-chat and himself raised the issue of "suppressing the blog in it's entirety"...he then gave SAPol yet another adjournment, because they didn't even have a draft version ready, but even at this stage, this li'l chat between Magistrate White and SAPol's Batten only ran-to 'Suppression', with a casual mention of 'Restraining'...and SAPol Prosecutions needed that adjournment, their 30th? 31st? I've lost count, whatevs, because they lobbed into Court, asking for extraordinary Suppression/Restraining Orders, but without a single piece of evidence and/or any other associated paperwork...(and Magistrate White completely ignored your statements about the as yet still unresolved Official Written Complaint you lodged a year ago, the one about that outrageous ambush and abuse by MGCC Councillor Frank Morello, Cr Mark Lovett, CEO Mark McShane, and '$200,000pa Manager' Nick Serle, etc, and the multiple other instances of abuse and intimidation attempted against you by various clowns from MGCC-Ed)...indeed, the whole situation is yet further indicator of the disgracefully corrupt collusion between Magistrate White and SAPol and the rancidly corrupt MGCC and the equally corrupt ABC, et al...

SAPol Prosecutions did not provide one single piece of documentary evidence or even verbal testimony or even anecdotal testimony to justify these 'Orders', and Magistrate White didn't ask them to...he then completely ignored my evidence that I had current official complaints with the Local Government  Minister, etc, about the abusive and threatening behaviours toward me of multiple Mt Gambier City Councillors and/or staffers, including the rancid li'l Pro-Paedophile stooge I'm supposedly not allowed to name, etc, etc, etc...  

Dear Crown Solicitor:...you gutless sack-a-corruption, when you're anonymously threatening me about my supposed 'Contempt Of Court' for accurately recounting the bizarrely corrupt conduct of my 'Trial', do you include in your deliberations the abject vileness of Magistrate White using Restraining Orders to persecute a private citizen for speaking-out about the Pro-Paedophile Corruption that defines your 'organisation' amongst many others?...

Labor is refusing to provide the Liberal government with the Hyde Report/Review which was part of the Nyland Commission...(but how can Labor just not provide that report/review?-Ed)...well they're apparently claiming Cabinet Confidentiality...(what does that even mean?-Ed)...well they're saying that 1) the Hyde Report/Review was prepared specifically for Labor's Cabinet perusal, and 2) therefore was/is not for general release, and 3) that it was provided to the Nyland (Child Abuse) Royal Commission, and 4) the new Child Protection Minister Rachel Sanderson has been briefed and therefore doesn't need to see the full report, etc...dear availees will find this stuff in more detail with a quick Googling...(but hang on, isn't that Hyde Report thingy, isn't that 'Hyde' actually former SAPol (police) Commissioner Mal Hyde?-Ed)...that's the one...(so the SAPol Commissioner who was/is responsible for the St Martins Cover-up, he did a report about Child Abuse?-Ed)...yep...(for the Rann/Weatherill Labor government who are equally complicit in the St Martins Cover-up?-Ed)...oh yeah mate, all the usual suspects...(and the current SAPol Commissioner Grant Stevens, he was head of the Paedophile Taskforce who said to you, 'my bosses have told me to drop it', 'it' being the St Martins Cover-up?-Ed)...yep, that's him, gidday Grant, mate...

And I'm gunna' do a nice little jump to the left, because it's my blog and I can, and make the actually very relevant observation about the expletively obvious retribution evident in SAPol's extraordinary involvement in my 'Trial'...(or more accurately, SAPol's control of the Trial-Ed)...well indeed, my wildly corrupted ICAC Charges/Trial/Conviction involved multiple SAPol witnesses, and Magistrate White's extraordinary collusion with SAPol Prosecutions indicates that indeed SAPol were running the 'Trial'...here's a quick review...
1)  SAPol Anti-Corruption Branch 'investigated' me via ICAC/SAPol 'Operation Baritone';
2)  SAPol ACB raided my home in May 2014;
3)  at 'Trial', I was prosecuted by SAPol Prosecutions, not the Dept Public Prosecutions;
4)  SAPol Pros witnesses were the 2 ACB detectives who raided my home, seized/stole my laptop; then the ICAC Chief investigator I spoke to in Oct 2013, he was originally SAPol, SAPol/ICAC/SAPol; then the SAPol Electronics 'expert'; and finally the 2 ICAC investigators/witnesses I spoke to in a cafe in October 2013 were both SAPol-ICAC-SAPol again;
5)  SAPol didn't 'Charge' or Summons me and even when I caught them dead-to-rights lying about it, repeatedly, Magistrate White just waved it away as irrelevant;
6)  SAPol were given more than 30 adjournments across more than 3 years;
7)  and on and on it goes...

So let's see, that's my very own ICAC/SAPol 'Operation Baritone', 40 month 'Trial' comprised of 3 different 'Trials', with 3 Magistrates, etc, etc, for the heinous crime of blogging the Truth about a clearly fraudulent alleged ICAC investigation of Mt Gambier City Council...I remind availees that the recent bizarre exoneration by Ombudsman Wayne Lines, of MGCC's corrupt China-controlled Mayor, Andrew Lee, caught fraudulently using Ratepayer's money to travel to China and do secret deals that he has personally profitted from yet repeatedly failed to declare, as supposedly required by law, etc, etc, that openly corrupt exoneration follows on from that alleged 2013/14 ICAC investigation into the entire Council...institutionalised Pro-Paedophile Corruption acting un-waveringly and unambiguously to protect rancid institutionalised Pro-Paedophile Corruption...

Me Ol' China (Plate):...is Aussie slang for 'mate'...(maaate-Ed)....indeed, and I refer to my mate the 'China-controlled Mayor Lee' in the same context as the China-controlled MGCC CEO Mark McShane...both of these deeply corrupt individuals have multiple Chinese business investments/interests, and they are therefore controlled by those interests because it is incoherently inconceivable that these two clowns are the senior/dominant/deciding partners in those businesses...to my extensive personal experience, Mt Gambier and MGCC is operated to serve the best interests of it's Members and/or their families and/or mates, etc, not least of all Lee and McShane's multiple business 'investments', and all hiding behind the institutionalised Pro-Paedophile Corruption as evidenced by the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up...what the Chinese or whoevs do, that's their business, but what this rancidly corrupt Council do, well that's my business...(and where has Mighty Marky Mark McShenanigans disappeared to lately, such that the wholly irrelevant but massively paid Judy Nagy is acting CEO?-Ed)...great question Ed, and if Ms Nagy ia gunna' wanna' get all narcky about criticism of her $200,000pa position with MGCC, I'm sure that she can produce the recruitment materials related to her appointment...     

But we all know it doesn't exist, does it mates...(maaates-Ed)...because MGCC created that position specifically for her after she was dumped from her previous highly-paid Public Service position...literally within weeks...it has been put to me that Tony Birch, notorious for his unambiguously pro-MGCC presence on Social Media, is Ms Nagy's partner...(maaate-Ed)...indeed, all mates all lookin' after each other in the most cynically selfish ways, upto and including openly complicit involvement in the St Martins Cover-up...(mate, I think that's going a bit too far-Ed)...is it? is it really? because when my mate Tony...(oops, maaate-Ed)...keep up, when Tony mate moved to Mt Gambier he contacted me and invited me to coffee at a local cafe, whence he pumped me for information, then subsequently went straight to the rancidly corrupt MGCC and ingratiated himself with them...(whatta' prick!-Ed)...geez, you changed ya' tune in a hurry, what happened to 'a bit too far'?...(well mate, in that context-Ed)...indeed, it's all about the context...

And it's absolutely 'Context' when I describe Mt Gambier City Council as Pro-Paedophile Corrupt, and I'm absolutely over being attacked for my supposedly libellous denigration of this august  institution...ask Frank Morello, ask Penny Richardson, ask Greg Muller, Mark McShane, Jim Maher, ask my mate Josh Lynagh the mouthy li'l slug...(gidday Josh mate-Ed)...maaate...and of course, the rancidly corrupt long-term MGCC stooge who I am not allowed to identify because of those reprehensibly vile 'Restraining Orders' gifted by Magistrate White...(yeah, I can see why you'd be rabid about that reprehensibly vile man doing such a reprehensibly vile thing-Ed)...and of course, talking about the institutionalised corruption of MGCC brings us neatly back to Tony Pasin...(are you talking about those highly profitable Land/Boundary Re-Zonings that he personally benefitted from as a Councillor?-Ed)...well yeah, sure, all that stuff, but I was speaking more specifically about his deeply complicit role in the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up...

Tony is as complicit as anyone else in this sad, sick town/state/country, and I was hardly surprised that he was one of the first to sign the 'petition' against (now former) PM Malcolm Turnbull...(and then hid from scrutiny by refusing to speak to the South East ABC, etc, because he was "busy in meetings"-Ed)...indeed, busy helping the rabid Right Wing knives meet the back of their Party Leader, that sort of meeting...(nice one man-Ed)...and as reported/presented in mainstream media, Tony's name is second on that 'petition'...but that's not what's got me so rabid about my mate Li'l Tones, I'd expect nothing else, no, it's Tony's absolute commitment to helping the Lutherans cover-up the abuse of my child and dozens of other 7 year olds by teacher Glyn Dorling at St Martins, Mt Gambier...     

Only 2 months ago, there Tones was again, grinning inanely at me outta' the local The Border Watch newspaper, as he trumpetted his own wondrousness in handing the rancidly Paedophile Corrupt Lutheran Church yet another $1million for St Martins...(wow-Ed)...indeed, and it ain't the first time...I'm not gunna' post that article because it includes the names and/or pictures of students, but there you have it...

Tony Pasin has known about the St Martins Child Abuse and subsequent Cover-up since 2002, as a MGCC Councillor, and is absolutely definably complicit, aren't you Tones, mate...(maaate-Ed)...and I'm sorely tempted to do my li'l piece about 'Christian Cuddles' and how I oughta' give Tones one, because Tones reckons that that sortta' behaviour/contact is apparently fine for a 50 year old teacher to commit against 7 year olds in his care, so surely it's fine for in grown man to do it to another...but I cannot "Christian Cuddle" Tones because as he and I both know, because of the actual nature of those "Cuddles", that immediately becomes 'Assault of a Member of Federal Parliament', which then triggers our exciting 'Anti-Terrorism Laws', hell, it's probably 'Terrorism' to even make that observation...(and what's "Christian Cuddle" again?-Ed)...well that's how the Lutherans et al acknowledge but dismiss as irrelevant the litany of gross abuses that Glyn Dorling committed against our children...(and Tony knows all this?-Ed)...indeed he does...(and he's done nothing about it?-Ed)...other than hand $$$millions to the Lutherans, no...

I further remind availees that at the 2010 State Election Candidates Forum, I was looking right at Tony when I identified Stephen Lietshke (Glyn Dorling's lawyer in the wholly corrupt Teachers Registration Board hearing) as being the business partner of then Premier Jay Weatherill...Tones was so excited that he hover-gasmed himself right outta' his seat...absolutely aware, absolutely complicit...

Tomorrow: MGCC's Lies About The New Pool

Sure today's post was all over the shop like a mad woman's shhhhhopping list...(naughty-Ed)...but I'm doin' "the best I can in very difficult circumstances" (BlackAdder)...do me a favour y'all and give Tones a ring, send him an email, whatevs, and ask him, 'Tones, mate, surely your not absolutely complicit in the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up, mate'...but again, we all know the answer, don't we Tones...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog, cheers and laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment