Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Nick Fletcher - Court-Appointed Constitutional Lawyer

Howdy Sweden, India, South Korea, and Malaysia...yo ma' homies, whatup guvna?...(what the hell accent is that?!-Ed)...whichever one the dear availee chooses to use because that is the beauty of the written word in that it provides the palette but the perceivers' mind paints the picture and the soundtrack, accents, etc, etc, thus any reference to silly voices opens the choices to the reader...I'm going for 'African-American Cockney'...(well how's about instead of that you go for 'large angry hippy' who spent Tuesday 2nd February in Court!-Ed)...well part of it, yeah I did, and I was just making polite chat before plowing into a basically dot point regurgitation of what happened in the latest hearing of my bizarre Court case...(I think we all know what we're here for, and it ain't polite, but there's often plenty a' regurgitation!-Ed)...hey, what's with all the '!!!'? why so emphatically punctuated?...(I'm just fired-up after that bizarre shenanigans Tuesday Feb 2nd, and think you oughtta' focus on that, rather than being 'polite'-Ed)..patience Grasshopper, you'll soon see that we've already covered much ground in this paragraph...but first...

I'll Have The Rampant Paranoia Platter Please:...1) just for the record, 2) 'cos it's kinda' relevant, 3) without specifically disclosing what I know about State exertions to try and 'get me', eg, the specifics of the massive SAPol (police) effort to 'get me', and 4) referencing the vast catalogue of institutionalised pro-paedophile corruption exposed on this 'ere blog, I'm going to state as being actualised fact, my personal belief that my phones/computer/whatevs are being monitored/recorded/whatevs, and have been for quite some time...(and of course this 'ere blog is-Ed)...well indeed...(and some poor shmuck's gotta' trawl through all this to collate and cross-reference it, etc, etc, as Prosecutions 1) furiously try and paper over the gaping holes in their case/the bizarre legislation, 2) try to address the many points of corruption/mismanagement re conduct of this trial/case, 3) all whilst desperately hoping you do/say/post something that can actually be used against you -Ed)...absolutely, and a specific exchange Tuesday Feb 2nd proved the monitoring if not the shmuckness of the person burdened with that task......

And secondly, yet again, this 'ere blog proves itself to be the Crucible Of Irony in that it's bloggin' what got me in this trouble, and my only genuine defense is what I can cover on this 'ere blog...and Tuesday Feb 2nd also proved irretrievably that my case is being very carefully herded toward a predetermined outcome entirely unencumbered by propriety or professionalism or justice...(it's almost like it's some sort of pro-paedophile political persecution-Ed)...and finally, in the 30 minutes or so of today's* hearing, there was a cyclical discussion of several points, but I don't have a recording, so I've been forced to effectively paraphrase each topic, paragraph by paragraph, from memory...so here goes...   (*started this post that afternoon and have other notes from the day)...

Today* I was legislatively forced/legally required/very politely requested to go stand in the Dirty Perps Box in the Mt Gambier Magistrates Court re these 20 charges/counts I'm facing re 'talking about stuff'...(stuff that's allegedly all super-fine and hunky-dory-Ed)...indeed, a State Authority allegedly doing what it's supposed to do...(and allegedly doing it properly-Ed)...etc, etc, covered this in many previous posts...so's I stand in the DPB and self-represent on Constitutional Law...and all I did was be the relatively polite, basically respectful, reasonably well-spoken person I am...never mentioned the words "St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up", "paedophile", "corruption", "conspiracy"...("pro-paedophile political persecution"?-Ed)...no, I apologise Ed, not even that...played it all with a super straight-bat, but consequently spent a good deal of time watching the Court and/or prosecutions fetch the ball back from behind the sight-screen...(nice-Ed)...but to the meat and veg of the matter...

I was forced to effectively 'self-represent' after my case was returned here to Mt Gambier, having spent the last 6 months in Adelaide, after it was moved there re issues of Constitutional Law, issues that are self-evidently proven in that 1) that's why the case was moved, after 2) it had been agreed by the Prosecution (SAPol) and the Court...I repeatedly stated this today* and it is critically important, but was basically ignored by the Magistrate...right from the off, it was my understanding/advice that this was headed for the High Court...this Constitutional issue was immediately raised by the Magistrate today*...there were several discussions, indeed, almost the entire hearing went backwards and forwards across what I'd been told and the moving of the case, etc, etc...

Several times the Magistrate discussed these issues with the SAPol Prosecution, a young woman appearing via video-link from Adelaide, upto and including repeated discussion of notes/indications/whatevs on her/their file/paperwork/whatevs, of the impending need for a meeting of the Attorneys General due to the Constitutional issues involved...(seriously? all the state's Attorney Generals?-Ed)...yep, and the Federal one...(ohh, because once the Constitutional issues/impacts are confirmed, the AG Posse need to discuss the potential implications, etc, before the case proceeds-Ed)...spot on...SAPol Prosecution person and the Magistrate went back and forward over this stuff about the AG Posse for several minutes, but then the Magistrate turned to me and stated forcefully 'you haven't proven the Constitutional issues!'...(whaaa? but you're not a lawyer-Ed)...that's what I said!...(no no, hang on, back it up a second...so's the entire hearing's about the Constitutional stuff, there's extensive unambiguous discussion of the Court and Prosecutions acknowledging these issues upto and including the issue of an AG Posse Ho-down re this bizarre legislation, and then you're told you haven't sorted it?-Ed)...exactly...    

I'll just make the point that SAPol Police Prosecution's Andrew Paech, the man who on August 12th 2014 emailed me/my Legal Eagles stating that 'we'll let you know when and if Mr Fletcher's gunna' be charged, etc'...this email was quoted in a recent post...Mr Paech is a gutless coward who attended the December 2015 hearing in Adelaide, knowing full well that I was attending via phone hook-up but wouldn't physically be present, but then when it comes down to actually facing me, this rankly incompetent coward shoves some poor young woman out into the firing line, virtually unarmed, to duly be made to look like a complete idiot...(indeed, on several occasions you made both the Magistrate and Prosecutions look, well, stupid-Ed)...not my fault Ed, and nor specifically the Magistrates/Prosecutions, if me simply speaking the truth makes others look like idiots...(good point-Ed)...and one worth repeating...

Should I feel proud, confident, and gloaty that I successfully argued/self-represented my case, over and over, and in the process made the Magistrate and the Prosecutions look unprepared, confused, and fundamentally incompetent, or should we all be hugely concerned that I, that anyone, can walk into a Court and make all concerned look like idiots...(you're not too impressed with this Magistrate, are you?-Ed)...and why would I be? completely ignored or dismissed all of the relevant points I raised, repeatedly had a go at me from the bench, and all clearly whilst trying to drag Mr Bonig and his corrupt 'advice letter' into the equation...(the Magistrate was very keen to keep Bonigs name in the debate-Ed)...indeed...(it's almost like she knows about the rankly corrupt document that he's circulating purporting to be definitive legal advice on your behalf-Ed)...knows of it's existence and I would suggest knows the contents as well, and is desperately keen to get it in play, but cannot mention specifically and/or somehow acknowledge that knowledge...

2) The Magistrate kept referring/deferring to Mr Bonig despite my repeated protestations that he is not/was not/never was my lawyer, that I've never even spoken to him, etc, etc...her complete lack of response to my statements was a clear indication that she knows all about Ralphies' involvement, and his rancidly corrupt behaviours re me his alleged client, a betrayal committed to the page, 7 of them in fact, in the rankly corrupt 'legal advice/opinion' he sent me 2 days before the hearing of December 10th 2015...pardon my paranoia, but getting this corruptly erroneous letter out in the open, this is what Tuesday's* hearing was about...the Magistrate kept going back to this shonky lawyer and his shonky shreckin' letter because there-in lies the Prosecution's only hope...

Ralph Bonig Is A Corrupt Shonk:...who has spewed forth a grossly deceitful and erroneous document that furiously flies in the face of every other piece of advice that I've received, and as is self-evidently prepared on behalf of the Prosecutions to be used against me...that 'advice/opinion' is a fraudulent piece of crap drafted by just another rankly corrupt Adelaide lawyer doing the bidding of his equally corrupt mates...it's a joke...again, this bizarre case was moved to Adelaide because of the looming Constitutional issues as agreed by the Court and SAPol Prosecution...

Also, in explaining the critical issues of 1) the vastly undefinable nature of the legislation, 2) the precedent nature of the case, and 3) the difficulties I've had getting solid, definitive advice, I mentioned that I had been to my local Member Troy Bell (twice in 2014), and that "I take him at his word" that he couldn't get Liberal lawyers to even give him advice/opinion on this legislation because of the sweeping vagueness and untested nature of the Act I'm being persecuted/prosecuted under...

**apologies for stopping here suddenly, but more to come**

Tomorrow: More Court Stuff 

**Still really strugglin' to get back on the bloggin' horse, and have had a really bad week...call me pathetic, but I felt terrible for getting stuck into the Leukemia Foundation fundraiser on the Rail Lands, etc, in the last post, and felt so bad it actually made me physically ill...(oh so you're apologising now for criticising it or you were wrong? what is it?-Ed)...no none of that, 'cos I ain't apologising for being right about the deeply nepotistic 'jobs-for-mates' issue of Sam Rothall's involvement and/or the being right about the sickly cynical manipulation of the Cancer issue to justify this 'fundraiser', but it stirred-up a bunch of really unhelpful stuff for me about 1) my own Cancer stuff, 2) the rankly corrupt nepotism evident in everything I see go on around me, and most challenging, 3) that sense of 'why is it me that has to wade into these things and pull them apart for the corrupt deceits and manipulations that they are?' 'why can't I just go to these things and mindlessly/ignorantly/innocently enjoy the froth and the bubbles?'...**

Two Court stories on ABC Local Radio on Wednesday morning (*Feb 3rd) about a Break/Enter and a Possess Stolen Goods...(but not a mention of that bastard Nick Fletcher?-Ed)...no, when it comes to the rankly corrupt South Australian ABC and particularly the rancidly corrupt Mt Gambier ABC, it's ban Mr Fletcher of the air, censor him out of the elections, etc, etc...I mean, why would the ABC, whom continually spew forth about how they're so critically important as the voice of the people and how they cover the stories others don't, blah blah blah, etc, etc, why wouldn't they appropriately cover this massively important case that has direct implications for everyone in this Sad Sick State?...(ummm, I dunno'-Ed)...no, it's a rhetorical question Ed, slathered with seething contempt, cynicism, and sarcasm...

And another amazing story just this morning (Wed 17th Feb) with a Prof from Uni of NSW (or a Uni in NSW, whatevs), re the issues of Social Media and defamation, etc...the Prof was understandably vague but cautioning re exactly what the law says you can and can't do, what is and/or isn't defamation, etc, but he was also championing the role SM plays in 'free speech', etc...(well he clearly has no idea about the legislation you're being 'prosecuted' under-Ed)...indeed, and as usual with the ABC Mt Gambier it's exactly what isn't said that's more important than what is said...(well when it comes to you mate-Ed)...indeed...(in fact, as you said, Stuart Stansfield and the ABC in general are deliberately censoring you out of all the news-Ed)...indeed they are Ed, all a part of the greater issue that is the ABC's wholly complicit conduct re the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up... 

In a discussion about Social Media/defamation that traipses back and forward across exactly what is happening to me in Court right now, and happening with the ABC reporter sitting right there again and again, and as covered repeatedly in The Border Watch, etc, announcer Selina Green never once mentioned my case...(well you'd expect some comment/question about it, given that's what the whole discussion was about-Ed)...indeed, in any balanced, non-corrupt situation you'd fully expect some sort of reference, eg, 'yeah, there's a local blogger who's currently in Court re defamation, etc, for what he's blogged'...(but you're not charged with 'defamation' or anything even close, you're charged with 'talking about stuff that's officially all fine'-Ed)...true Ed, but the point I'm making is that during this interview about this exact issue, my case wasn't even mentioned, not even in an errant way...how can this be discussed without mentioning my case?...(well you said it yourself, because you're being censored-off the ABC due to their definable pro-paedophile corruption-Ed)... 

And so to answer my own question in a very roundabout sort of way, this is why I find myself where I am seeing the corrupted ugliness in all things and being publicly derided for pointing it out...and I wish I was wrong or that I was seeing things that aren't there, but the corruption is real and so is the manipulation and nepotism, etc, and they're all part of that institutionalised pro-paedophile corruption that defines South Australia...(yay-Ed)...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...cheers and laters...

2 comments:

  1. I’m really impressed along with your writing abilities well with the structure in your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to look a great weblog like this one nowadays. Elia & Ponto law firm michigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly. gpwlaw-mi.com

    ReplyDelete