Monday, June 6, 2016

Who's An Angry Boy Then?

Howdy again in Mexico, and in Hungary, Poland, India, China, Ukraine, Turkey...(even if you're not currently with us due to certain local political decisions-Ed)...indeed...and Germany, the USofA, the UK, and y'all else too...cheers and welcome to The Mount Gambier Independent...(and this week we also got a guernsey in Guernsey-Ed)...huzzah! welcome Guernsey...(you seem very chipper today champ, not quite what I was expecting given that there title-Ed)...oh well, if it helps any, I'm about to step-off into a viciously spiralling bi-polar rage about the rank pro-paedophile corruption that defines Mt Gambier, Adelaide, and South Australia...(well now see, this I expect-Ed)...I don't know whether it's super-dooper to be so reliable and consistent, or deeply depressing to be so predictable...


But before I kick-off on my angry ramble...(your bloggy jog-Ed)...yep...(your rant-canter-Ed)...indeed...(your tantrum trot-Ed)...that's enough...(right, fair enough-Ed)...before that I'd like to acknowledge the overwhelmingly positive feedback, particularly re this latest effort from TBW, as covered in previous recent posts...had someone bail me up, again, and say 'hey, saw that bollocks about you in TBW and was gunna' call you because that's just wrong'...cheers...they went on, rabidly scathing about how biased and unreliable TBW is, and asking me why TBW had mentioned 'Operation Baritone' as though it were something I'd imagined, then asking me 'and what the shreck is 'Operation Baritone' anyway? what's that all about?'...I explained as best I knew/could (previous posts) and they asked 'what are the cops doing about all the other stuff on the blog then? the Child Abuse stuff at St Martins? the rank corruption in Mt Gambier City Council and other Local Government bodies? what about all that?' they asked me...(and fair questions too-Ed)...indeed...

And to make that point clear, very clear, 'Operation Baritone' is very specifically about comments made re the Club GoGo Bananas*, specifically about those comments as made on a blog, that blog being this 'ere blog, and this 'ere blog is me, just me...there are no other issues in play...'Operation Baritone' involves no-one else and is not investigating anything else...comments re CGGB as made on this ' ere blog by me...it's just me...also ran into someone who claimed not to read the blog but was apparently well aware of at least some of its' content...when confronted about this apparent anomaly/contradiction they grinned wickedly and said 'mate, I ain't goin' nowhere near that stuff, but I know people who read your work and talk about it, and that's why I ain't goin' near it'...(well put sir, 'I know what it's about and that's why I ain't goin' near it'...sums it up nicely I'd say-Ed)...as does 'people are reading it and people are talking about it...(nice-Ed)...readin' and talkin'...
  
(*Again, Club GoGo Bananas is the hilarious pseudonym I am forced to use for the, errr, the thingy...(what, the massively powerful State Authority thingy?-Ed)...yeah, that thingy, that thingy I can't actually name, as headed by the Banana Lord, also requisitely unnameable, the thingy what I'm in Court for talking about, for talking about stuff...in the thingy...(Thingy Stuff?-Ed)...well done Ed, yes, that explains it all perfectly*)

Getting Sorted By My Paperwork:...(don't you mean 'getting my paperwork sorted'?-Ed)...no no, late last week I tried to sit-down and sort-out some random pile of paperwork...(and there are a few to choose from-Ed)...well indeed, but I only got 2 pages in and ran into some scribbled notes from an ABC Local Radio interview, conducted by my good mate Stan Thompson, with his close personal mate and the then Member for Mt Gambier, Rory McEwen...(ah my gourd as I live and breath, Rory Shreckin' McEwen, of all the rankly pro-paedophile sacks of rolled-gold corruption-Ed)...yeahhhhs, my good mates Stan and Rory, chattering away, thick as the corrupt thieves they are...(pillars of the community mate, pillars of this fine community we call Mt Gambier-Ed)...dude, smile when you say that, strewth, I thought I was the angry one here...(indeed, but you ain't got no monopoly mate, plenty of people in this town had a gutful of the sickening pro-paedophile corruption and all the other institutionalised corruption that thrives behind it-Ed)...well quite...

And this corruption is so current, so embedded, so institutionalised, so committed to protecting, supporting, and proliferating paedophilia that I can seamlessly segue from these vague scribblings from a decade ago, and directly connect them to the front page of the latest edition (Friday 3rd June 2016) of the local The Border Watch newspaper, Untapped opportunity, re some farcical idea of building an 'International Resort' at the Piccanninie Ponds near the SA/Victoria border...(a bit more 'Unhinged' than "Untapped" I'd have said-Ed)...well indeed, but we'll come back to this (*tomorrow, sorry)...firstly, we're gunna' have a look at these notes as per that interview (also tomorrow)...unfortunately I didn't date the notes and it's hard to specifically do so given Rorys' repeated appearances on the ABC Local Radio with his mates there, and his standard performance of denigrating and mocking and belittling us parents in his ongoing endeavours to help the Lutherans cover-up the gross abuse of St Martins' students...

And I'll say it again, and it will again wickedly drip thickly with the same insidiously implied sense of intense intent, the same intimated intimidation of impending unpleasantness...(oh, it must be the good ol' 'Christian Cuddle' of which you speak-Ed)...indeed Ed, and next time I see Rory I'm going to impress upon him the realities of exactly what a St Martins Lutheran School 'Christian Cuddle' means...(but why? why bother, he already knows that, he already knows exactly what was happening in that classroom at St Martins Lutheran School Mt Gambier. it's the defining and inescapable reality of his pro-paedophile corruption, of his entire career-Ed)...no no, I know that, I was just doing our skit-bit about re-enforcing the point that the term 'Christian Cuddle' has been used as a plausibly pleasant descriptor of an apparently acceptable practice by teacher Glyn Dorling toward the 7 year old students in that classroom in 2002, but when I even suggest that I might visit those same affections upon scumbags like Rory McEwen, suddenly it's not quite so 'Cuddly'...   

Unfortunately I don't have room in this 'ere post to put these notes and expand on them as necessary, etc, but don't panic, it's going to be a whole week of very angry St Martins focussed posts because we're careering into the June long weekend...(arh, right, that explains quite a bit-Ed)...and the June long weekend 2016 is the 14th anniversary of the removal of teacher Glyn Dorling from St Martins...(and thus, the June long weekend 2002 was effectively the commencement of the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up-Ed)...absolutely...and 14 years on, ain't nobody gunna' be just forgetting it or ignoring it...(other than TBW, the ABC, SAPol, SA politicians, etc, etc-Ed)...well they'll try Ed, they'll try...and they'll fail... 

Tomorrow: Court Stuffed, I Am

More stuff about this stuff re me 'Talking About Stuff'...from TBWs' extraordinarily biased reportage and the ABCs' complete lack of, through to my latest attempt to get 'legal advice', an appointment mostly spent with me trying to explain some of the multiple bizarre aspects of this shambles to a somewhat bewildered advisor...(and who could blame him/her/them?-Ed)...indeed...

Elsewhere and again, here's a tip TBW, when you try to denigrate and belittle me as being some sort of nasty, paranoid, conspiratorial nutter, don't then also include 'Operation Baritone', the name of the official SAPol (police) 'Operation' that's entirely and solely about me and this 'ere blog...all you do is make yourselves look like corrupted incompetent pro-paedophile stooges...(ouch!-Ed)...the stinging whip of Realities driven home by an angry, angry man...

Tart-it-up as best you might possibly hope, but there's no avoiding the rank reality that the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up has been possible because of the complicit compliance that long ago became rankly pro-paedophile corruption of the Mt Gambier media, namely The Border Watch, ABC Local Radio, and the now departed WIN TV...(pricks-Ed)...indeed, WIN TV are just champs aren't they?...(rhetorical sarcasm?-Ed)...ooo, you're gettin' good at this...(cheers-Ed)...indeed, rhetorical sarcasm...and I venomously hiss these things through thin lips with all the seething contempt I cannot stifle, a contempt born of the horrendous realities you corrupt clowns have protected and supported and ensured the continuity there-of...and I'll taunt-it again...come on, sue me you pricks, sue me for shreckin' defamation, and you bring your lawyers and your law and I'll bring the truth of your behaviours...I'll bring to you your own Realities and we'll see just how much defamation that isn't...

Dear Google:...when these clowns contact you, again, bleating and screeching about 'Defamation, urghhhh', and demanding that these statements/this 'ere post be pulled, please consider the numerous previous and as yet non-realised threats of 'defamation action' that I have received over the last decade, the like of which are being used to manipulate you into acting...for example, when the rankly corrupt Crown Solicitors Office openly threatened me back in 2006, as covered repeatedly on this 'ere blog in early posts, and still waitin'...still waitin'...also still waitin' for local Legal Dodo Billy-boy DeGaris to make good his many puff-chested threats as stated to you Google, threats to come get me for speaking the truths about his rank pro-paedophile corruption...(come on Billy, you can do it, you're a lawyer mate, remember? got any shreckin' idea you f...-Ed)...whoa, whoa, whoa, Ed! strewth! down sir...I was kind of joking about the 'Angry Boy' thing...(I'm not, you be every PC wanker you want, I'm done with these pricks, no more Mr Nice Guy-Ed)...fair enough, I understand and fully appreciate your anger...

Fortunately though Ed, I make the decisions around here, because you sir are a confected literary device, not an actual person, and I personally don't see the point in going-off the rails and rooting-up all that I have actually achieved thus far, particularly when 'going-off' and 'railing against' are doing some stirling work individually in undermining the credibility of a fundamentally corrupt pro-paedophile State, our State, good ol' South Australia, the State that intentionally covers-up the abuse of a class of 7 year old children and actively protects a "text-book grooming paedophile", but then persecutes and prosecutes a deeply traumatised father because he won't shut-up about that Cover-up and that Corruption...(yay-Ed)...so's, your outrage may be very real Ed, but you my friend, are not...

(I still can't believe it though, 'Operation Baritone'-Ed)...yeah, I know...(and you're sure you're not a notorious Heroin Smuggling Cartel?-Ed)...ahhh, fairly sure...(not a Multinational Terrorism Cell bent on Global Domination?-Ed)...thankyou! no, I'm not the Murdoch Press...(nice one...errr, are you an International Aid Airlift to a Devastated Region-Ed)...no...(ooo, a Peace-Keeping Exercise in a Fractious Pacific Nation?-Ed)...no, a man is not an island, nor indeed, a series of them...(riggggght...arhh, how's about, ummm, what about a Joint Military Exercise with an Asian Neighbour?-Ed)...nope...(ummm, are you a, ooo this is fun, arhh, ummm, oh, are you a National Crackdown on Truck Safety and Driver Logbook Compliance?-Ed)...now you really are stretching this joke...(indeed, but only in a context where the reality, 'Operation Baritone', is the one true joke-Ed)...taboomtish...(ya'  know, I don't think they saw that one coming-Ed)...no, I think they probably did...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...cheers and laters...   

No comments:

Post a Comment