Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Apparently, I'm In For Me Fair Share Of Infamy

**and welcome to another TMGI post that was started a week ago (*2 weeks now?, whatevs*), has repeatedly spiralled-off into unprintable rage, and has thusly been reworked-over several times for public consumption, so some minor repetition and 'sync' problems where "today" was actually a week ago, etc, etc...not too proud to say I've been so very thoroughly hammered by the June long weekend anniversary (the 14th) of the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up...probably the worst thus far...and I ain't no saint so it does get to me, and I mean like really hammers me, and I've been very, very angry and very, very tired, but I am still pushing forward with this 'ere blog...(hurrah!-Ed)**

Hello in Latvia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, and Spain...cheers y'all and welcome to The Mount Gambier Independent...already apologised once earlier today* for the week-long hiatus, but here's a lame explanation/excuse as to why...not had a great time of it in the lead-up to the 2016 June long weekend and the 14th year of the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up...it's one thing to promise doin' this 'ere blog and sometimes an entirely different story to deliver...(dude, follow others' advice and ease-up on yourself a little man, you've 'delivered' over and over and over again, for years now, a decade plus if you include the Before Blog times-Ed)...'Before Blog'? what is 'Before Blog'?...(all those years when you and other parents fought tooth and nail against a corruptly complicit  media, before you finally snapped and started this 'ere tome, this 'ere blog, and became the very media itself-Ed)...indeed, snapped like a dry twig with PMT...

I'm the very first to admit the bizarreness inherent in the facts that 1) it was ironically originally the extraordinary conduct of the wholly corrupted Mt Gambier/South Australian media that finally drove me over the edge and right into starting this 'ere blog (January 2013)...and 2) having started, I have thus farly endured all manner of bilious, posturing threat...(yeah, just exactly how many gutless, vacuous 'defamation threats' have you stared down by simply continuing forward with the unpleasant truths? how many now?-Ed)...all of them...(yeah, yeah, I know 'all of them', but could you please quantify that? gimme' a number-Ed)...orrr look, I don't know, heaps?...the Lutherans/their lawyers, the Crown Solicitor, Mt Gambier City Council, 'Bouncin' Billy DeGaris...(hello Billy-Ed)...all the whingin' cowards who had a good ol' bleat to Google about this 'ere blog, screeching about 'defamation' and demanding that my posts be pulled, including the SA Education Dept, the ABC, more from the Lutheran lawyers and all their soulless bullshizzle, 'Bouncin'' Billy again...(oo, you really are a bastard-Ed)...so you keep saying...

(And the third bizzarity?-Ed)...people apparently come to this 'ere blog to find out what's really happening re the issues/stories they see in their local media...people regularly dismiss TBW to me as being a worthless propaganda pamphlet operating for the benefit of the people who own it and their 'Vested Interest' mates...deadset, several people have said this to me outright, 'I read/watch/listen to the local news stuff and then I go to your blog to get the real story'...(and the most obvious example is of course the way that The Border Watch newspaper 'reports' anything to do with li'l ol' you-Ed)...well indeed...and on the subject of Feedback, a quick nod to SCP for the recent 'Comment' re that stuff with TBW as per post OMG TBW, WTF?...nice one centurion...

Holding Fourthly:...I'm now forced to self-represent in the SA Magistrates Court as I defend 19, count them, 19 charges of 'talking about stuff', stuff that's apparently been appropriately investigated by the massively powerful State Authority created to deal with such things, and that has found all involved to be without fault...(now that's bizarre!-Ed)...indeed, and now in a Court case that started in February 2015 and has continued with monthly hearings/adjournments, and is now set down for trial in November 2016...(wow-Ed)...I know...well with all that stuff, I'm forced to be not only the Accused but also the Defender, and on top of all that, also the Reporter because the local media just cannot be trusted to get it even vaguely correct...(not least of all because TBW and South East ABC are both deliberately trying to denigrate and discredit you with carefully worded half-truths and critical omissions-Ed)...yes, and they've hardly been subtle about it either...(I know, TBW keeps stating that you failed to attend the first hearing in February 2015, begrudgingly acknowledging that you 'claim to have not been Summonsed', but refusing to report the truth as they know it, that you were never Summonsed-Ed)...well technically I was Summonsed several times, but yes, the first didn't actually occur until 2 days after the first hearing...

NOTE:...much to my surprise, and a few other peoples', SAPol have confirmed to me in writing that I was not Summonsed to the original hearing February 3rd 2015...this has been repeatedly discussed and confirmed in Court, often in front of the media (The Border Watch and ABC South East), but I'm still waiting for an official explanation as to why/how this happened...also still waiting for an explanation, date, etc, re when I was allegedly charged...(wow-Ed)...I know, 18 months into this 'case' and I'm still yet to be provided an explanation as to why and/or how this extraordinarily important case re this massively powerful piece of legislation, how it came to be in a Courtroom without the alleged defendant, moi, being either charged or Summonsed...    

(Hang on, go back a bit, Mt Gambier City Council? I thought you said that they wouldn't dare come near you 'defamation' wise, 'cos they'd just out themselves for the rankly corrupt stooges that they are, and wind-up hung-high on the yard-arm of their own malfeasance and misconduct?-Ed)...does sound like the sort of thing I'd say, sure, but in this context...(orrrr, here we go, what is it with you and the bloody Context?-Ed)...shut it!...anyhoos, I was of course referring to the extraordinary April 2011 visitation to my domicile by MGC Councillor Ian Von Stanke, when he hand delivered that threatening letter...(of course, as covered in an early post from 2013, and as covered-up by successive MGCC CEOs Greg Muller and Mark McShane-Ed)...covered-up, of course, except for the large story in The Border Watch newspaper, completely dismissing the issue as per Council's agenda...(geez he's lucky you didn't catch him when he was puttin' that letter in your letterbox-Ed)...as indeed I have explained to him a coupla' times since, along with a not-so-polite and very ambiguous suggestion that he refrain from such behaviour in the future...for both our sakes...but mostly his...(yeah look, I ain't no Outdoorsman with mad survival skillz, fa' shizzle, but even I know that you don't go up to the bears' cave and poke it with a defamation threat-Ed)...well indeed...   

Feedback:...continues to surprise and empower me, 'cos for all the criticism that goes on behind my back, for all the criticism that doesn't have the basic courage or integrity to face me, there is that critiqué which has challenged me and has proven to be reversible...(whaaa?-Ed)...for example, earlier this year, someone who's opinion means quite a lot to me, had a right royal go at me about being "paranoid and delusional"...(what did they say?-Ed)...ummm, that I was "paranoid and delusional"...(yeah, but specific to what? or was it just 'you're paranoid and delusional'?-Ed)...yeah, just a general observation I think about my various issues...(yeah, but talking about actual events and realities, no matter how bizarre and/or unpleasant, that's not being paranoid or delusional-Ed)...my point as I made it, exactly and repeatedly...however, 'recently' I was in conversation with that person re the issue of 'Operation Baritone', etc, and they jokingly did their impersonation of SAPol Prosecutions, namely, 'your Honour, Mr Fletcher's claims are ridiculous, he's paranoid and delusional, and if you care to read through the transcripts of the phone recordings we've made of Mr Fletcher, you'll see just how paranoid he is'...(that is quite funny actually...'our recordings of him prove how paranoid he is'-Ed)...indeed, hilarious...

Point being, there wasn't an apology or discussion of fault or blaming, etc, the joking was a face-saving way of apologising without actually saying 'sorry, I was wrong', and in that context is exactly as good as any apology...this person was readily acknowledging the fact that I have every right to be a tad paranoid, not least of all because of the series of ludicrous realities I have going on in my life, not least of all the reality that is 'Operation Baritone'...('Operation Baritone'...wow...they're closing bloody stations across the State because of you ya' know-Ed)...what?...(well what does a shreckin' 'Operation' cost to run?-Ed)...gourd, I dunno'...(yeah, but it can't be cheap, and yet SAPol is shutting down services in major stations, even some small stations completely, etc, etc-Ed)...well indeed, these are the 2 main points people raise with me, namely, "WTF?", followed closely by, "how much does that nonsense cost then?"... 

Anyhoos, one last apology but with a very solid qualifier in that it could well be argued that no-one has ever gone harder than I, not in this state anyway, and I make no apologies for having decided to try and live some small fraction of my life sans the deeply traumatic traipsing through post-after-furious-post about the rank pro-paedophile corruption that defines Mt Gambier/Adelaide/South Australia...(yay...and how did that work-out for you?-Ed)...haunted by it every day...(dude, I can well  imagine that availees reading this 'ere blog can find it a little haunting, daunting and confronting at times-Ed)...sure, and writin' it ain't no picnic either champ...(nor, dare I say, is living it, as you do-Ed)...well yes, thankyou, because I don't just write this nonsense, I live it every day...every day, wherever I am, whatevs I'm doing...there is no respite, there is no sanctuary...(and not for any of these bastards either?-Ed)...absolutely, I ain't gunna' suffer through this silently nor alone, they're all a' comin' with me...(and y'all availees are welcome along for the ride, yeeha!-Ed)...yeah, cheers y'all...

But As For You Mt Gambier:...hang your shreckin' heads in collective shame for what you are...(and that is?-Ed)...the St Martins Lutheran School Child Abuse Cover-up...(good 'ol Mt Gambier, the city that eats it's children-Ed)...indeed, where children are prey...(where children are a political football in a game of Personally Profitable Pro-Paedophile Politics-Ed)...where children are a commodity for the likes of Rory McEwen and Steve Perryman to profit from, where the abuse of our children is the foundation for these rankly corrupt people to build their careers upon...(well done Mt Gambier, you must be so proud-Ed)...and yet, apparently, there are those still furiously trying to make me the problem...(trying and failing-Ed)...well apparently...

Tomorrow: Going Back To Going Forward

Vague apology for focussing on my own stuff in this 'ere blog recently, but gourd knows that it's just a natural reaction to 'being the news'...(and fair enough, this stuff has long been an attack on you/parents re the St Martins Cover-up, and others have sought to make you the issue, to accuse y'all as being nutters, troublemakers and liars, etc...these bastards have tried to make you the only genuine issue, to make you the story-Ed)...indeed, and hasn't that worked-out well for them...still, sorry to others who's issues I've dropped-off, eg, Wind Turbines...just stunned to see the recent SA Labor announcement that they are 'considering another Interconnector', this time costing between $300million and, wait for it, $700m to export 'Renewable Energy'...that's right, in a State with the highest 'Leccy prices on the planet, yet another massive piece of entirely unnecessary Electricity infrastructure...(only it's arguably entirely necessary because SA now has no 'Base Load' production, and is entirely reliant on the current Interconnector with Victoria to import a minimum of 60% of our base-load Electricity needs...it's an absolute debasco-Ed)...absolutely, we'll have to try and do another Turbine post soon...(sure-Ed)...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog...been havin' a few slow days doin' some very hard yards...please to be immediately following-on from this post to the next (up soon) for a more thorough explanation...apart from that, cheers and laters...  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete