Friday, August 2, 2019

Apology Post - No Computer

Apologies dear availees 'cos I ain't had a computer for over a week...had to renew my security program thingy then it wouldn't function with my Windows Vista anymore, so's had to get Windows 10 and then that wouldn't acknowledge my Interweb connection thingy and that meant buying a new wifi dongle-thingy, etc, etc, etc...part of the problem was the escalating and unexpected cost, and I'll be 'paying' for it for months to come...being on the DSP doesn't allow a lot of wiggle room for this sort of 'discretionary spending', that is, spending outside of normal bills...anyhoos, I appear to have it all happening again and will do a full post tomorrow...again apologies and thanks y'all for your patience and ongoing support... 

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog, cheers and laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment