Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy New Year 2017

Proper post up later today...cheers y'all and welcome to The Mount Gambier Independent for 2017, the 5th year of this 'ere blog, TMGI...(nooo?! really?! 5 years?-Ed)...well 5th year technically, 4 years of actual blogging, starting February 2013, so this February is 4 years of TMGI...(strewth-Ed)...indeed, strewth...(and February, that coincides with the second anniversary of your Court case, which started in February 2015, and is set to continue in February 2017 and then for 3 more days in March-Ed)...strewth!..(indeed, strewth-Ed)...and if you continue that back to when the official SAPol (police) investigation of me re this 'ere blog, 'Operation Baritone', back when that began in February 2014, it's also gunna' be 3 years of 'Taskforce Get The Dirty Mouthy Hippy'...(is it my turn?-Ed)...yep...(strewth!-Ed)...indeed, strewth...

I reconfirm my commitment to continuing with this 'ere blog, albeit I'm clearly still struggling with that...not one to make New Years' resolutions, I still consider the way forward is to push back to a daily post as per an actual job, that is, weekdays, with weekends off, etc, just like a job...one of the biggest problems I'm having with continuing is that I completely ran myself into the ground last year...(for only the 15th year in a row-Ed)...well quite, but specifically not least of all this year, I've had no choice but to expend enormous amounts of time, effort, stress, etc, etc, achieving a series of extraordinary 'wins' self-representing in my Court case...(so bizarre-Ed)...indeed...

Second problem is that just trying to address the issues currently at play in Mt Gambier and South Australia just drags me straight into the pro-paedophile quagmire of corruption that has crippled SA...I know I've been through this before, but what can you say? eg, the spiralling price of electricity, the most expensive in Oz, and yet the most unreliable, with repeated blackouts and no 'base-load' production...and Premier Jay Weatherill continues to say it's everybody elses' fault but his. on this and every other subject...pathetic...

I am Nick Fletcher and this is my blog, cheers and laters today...


No comments:

Post a Comment